Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,917

Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag

Aug 11, 2017, 9:26 AM

Friday Email Bag

Friday Email Bag
Each Friday I publish your comments and answer your questions. To submit a comment or questions, please email me at mickeyplyler@hotmail.com.

Mickey,
I would like to get your opinion on the coaches. When you have the success we have enjoyed, schools come poachi

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag- 2 things

Aug 11, 2017, 9:31 AM

relieved to see Elliot using the laces, and second, why do we always struggle finding a punter? Can Wilkens punt? He can do about everything else

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 11, 2017, 9:45 AM

Apparently Skalski can. He would be a nightmare for an opposing team. Almost like an extra coverage guy

Aug 11, 2017, 9:50 AM

Hey good nod to the signing day Dabo spiel -
Skalaski "he can punt and then you have an extra guy for coverage"- that was a sound bite Straight out of Dabo's mouth...

Good job +1

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 11, 2017, 9:56 AM [ in reply to Re: Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag- 2 things ]

I think the third phase of our game came last in importance... until our first Natty show down with Bama. Then, Dabo and Co. said let's re-evaluate this... they've made strides towards getting better and with Porter in 2018 I think we'll be firing on all three phases. I always wondered why Hugel was a one(-ish) trick pony, while kicking (field goals and kickoffs) from the ground, but lacking the prowess to punt. Maybe he's butterfingers maggie and that's why Teasdal(sp?) was our punter

Aug 11, 2017, 11:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag- 2 things ]

Wilkins can kick field goals.
Renfrow can punt. I think we have 3 other guys trying to win the job.

Aug 11, 2017, 11:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag- 2 things ]

Wilkins can kick field goals.
Renfrow can punt. I think we have 3 other guys trying to win the job.

Re: Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag

Aug 11, 2017, 9:48 AM

One of your better blog posts... thanks!

Good stuff. Thanks, Mickey***

Aug 11, 2017, 12:01 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em - The Webb Wilder credo

Aug 11, 2017, 12:26 PM

I have learned to value your insight over the years. You're almost always on point about our football team. All that to say I'm excited about what I've been reading on here coming out of camp and can't wait to see this team hit the field. This team has a chance to be special.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 12, 2017, 12:22 PM

Good stuff Mickey. Thx. The intangibles like injuries and turnovers are always a concern to fans for sure. We have overcome both in the past and can again, imo.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,917
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic