Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Former Clemson QB waived by Steelers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

FB Update: Former Clemson QB waived by Steelers

May 17, 2017, 10:13 PM

Former Clemson QB waived by Steelers

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well...Nick will be remembered for a lot of things at Clemson

May 17, 2017, 10:22 PM

But on a positive note I will inject that he was a fine young man, student & athlete, never caused a problem & a team player, praised by DaBO, had a great drive & passing TD vs UGa at Athens in 2014 & killed OK Sooners in Bowl.

A winner!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well...Nick will be remembered for a lot of things at Clemson

May 17, 2017, 10:25 PM

I think you mean stoudt

^^^^ ThX, did mean Stoudt!

May 17, 2017, 10:29 PM

Hitting 76 big ones on Friday is taking its toll obviously but I still remember a lot of stuff & info but just not sure where it or who it goes with! LoL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^^^^ ThX, did mean Stoudt!

May 17, 2017, 10:40 PM

I was wondering if my memory had gotten to me for a minute...haha

Re: ^^^^ ThX, did mean Stoudt!

May 18, 2017, 9:16 AM [ in reply to ^^^^ ThX, did mean Stoudt! ]

Lol, tighten up Bill.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 17, 2017, 10:40 PM [ in reply to Well...Nick will be remembered for a lot of things at Clemson ]

One thing he'll never be known as and that's a quitter! He is one of the finest young men you'll ever run across. His future is bright and wouldn't surprise me one bit to see him on the sidelines at Clemson one day... if he chooses that path.

Knowing DW4 was going to be here, he could have transferred and played for most college teams. SEC would have loved to have had him.

Thank you Nick for sticking with the Tigers and getting you something very very few young men will ever have. Championship ring!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 17, 2017, 11:10 PM [ in reply to Well...Nick will be remembered for a lot of things at Clemson ]

He did play well when he needed to against Syracuse last season, and was a solid backup who knew his role and the system very well, and I believe he was extremely well prepared. If he makes it as a clipboard guy somewhere great, either way, he is a Clemson man, and will need no introduction here.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 17, 2017, 11:28 PM [ in reply to Well...Nick will be remembered for a lot of things at Clemson ]

He backed up Stoudt on that, but he did a great job of being there for DW4 when called upon, and he left a program he was at to come to Clemson in the Nkimdiche mess. I know he is glad they parted company. Nick is better than that. He was a great asset for our team, and he will be just fine in his life, no matter what he does. He was an asset, and he grew as a man by being at Clemson.

Message was edited by: Dugatiger®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 23, 2017, 7:18 PM [ in reply to Well...Nick will be remembered for a lot of things at Clemson ]

Yep, and the Steelers were just checking him out to see if they could steel a QB in free agency. They just wanted to take a brief look at him just to make sure bc he was the backup to DW4 coming from Clemson!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hope he gets picked up somewhere real soon. Best of luck***

May 17, 2017, 10:58 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hope he gets picked up somewhere real soon. Best of luck***

May 17, 2017, 11:22 PM

I doubt it, maybe a CANADIAN backup.

^ ^ ^ ^ What's the purpose / point of this garbage ? ?***

May 18, 2017, 9:17 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: ^ ^ ^ ^ What's the purpose / point of this garbage ? ?***

May 18, 2017, 9:44 AM

Petties pony = coot troll. Pay him no mind

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Former Clemson QB waived by Steelers

May 18, 2017, 9:48 AM

He's a solid dude. I wish him luck in whatever comes next in his life, football or not.

It has to be in the back of his mind - "What if I wasn't

May 18, 2017, 1:18 PM

behind DW4 - the best QB in the country? Maybe I was the 2nd best QB in the country!"

I hope he gets a couple more chances...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic