Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Recruiting Update: Clemson offers 4-star 2018 WR
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Football Recruiting Update: Clemson offers 4-star 2018 WR

May 14, 2017, 2:09 PM

Clemson offers 4-star 2018 WR

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

12 Touchdowns?

May 14, 2017, 2:46 PM

Watching his film is like watching the climatic scene in The Outlaw Josey Wales, 12 guys ride up and the good guys pick off 30. Serrius kweshion, do we really want a receiver that doesn't score every time he touches the ball?

Re: 12 Touchdowns?

May 14, 2017, 2:53 PM

I can't see us moving on any other receiver before Ross,Adams, or Eagles rule us out of the picture.

May 14, 2017, 5:18 PM

What do you mean? He's got an offer now. We've moved on him. If he called Dabo right now and committed he would be in.. Regardless of what Eagles, Ross, or Adams do...

Getting an offer doesn't mean "we are offering you a scholarship but you have to wait and see what the 5* players want to do first"

May 14, 2017, 5:29 PM

If his offer takes the place of the big three, I hope not. Are we going to oversign if one of the big three say yes?

May 14, 2017, 5:56 PM

Supposedly DK wants to play DB. If there's any truth to that (I honestly have no idea), that would free up a spot for another receiver.

We'll just have to see how everything plays out ;)

Our staff is spot on with talent evaluation. Whatever receivers we end up signing I'm sure will be the right kind of "Clemson Guys" that we need. Gonna go check out some film of this Austin kid. Love those big body receivers

May 14, 2017, 8:31 PM

Me and you have talked b4 about recruiting and usually agree on recruits so you should like this guys film when you watch it. I think he has very good after the catch skills looks very good with the ball in his hands and seems like he can jump and high point pretty well with good speed.This kid is pretty good! Also I agree about Kendricks at DB his high school coach has said that's what he wants to play so maybe if we miss on some top DB targets we could start thinkin of him as DB and take 2 more WRs like ross this guy, Adams ross, etc it will be interesting to see how this whole thing pans out. But def think this is a commitable offer for those who think other wise with it being this late in his recruitment.

May 14, 2017, 8:21 PM [ in reply to Re: 12 Touchdowns? ]

So that isnt what happened with Jaymest?

May 14, 2017, 8:32 PM [ in reply to Re: 12 Touchdowns? ]

I compared all four wide receiver recruits hudl films. Adams is very versatile and can play qb on trick plays. Ross is so much like Mike Williams in his ability to get open. Eagles has that big body type. The recruit mentioned in the thread has that big body and good moves. If I had my wish I would love to see us sign Ross or Eagles as the big body receiver. Oversign if Adams wanted to come because of his versatility.

May 14, 2017, 5:53 PM [ in reply to 12 Touchdowns? ]

My math is vulnerable , but it looks like he scores around every 3.4 times he catches a pass , at least last season .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Football Recruiting Update: Clemson offers 4-star 2018 WR

May 14, 2017, 4:13 PM

Another tall receiver. We'll see if his top 4 changes.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2017, 5:52 PM

I don't think they would offer this late with it out being a commutable offer. I watched his film the kid can flat out play he is really good with the ball in his hands breaks tackles and fast enough to make long big plays. I wouldn't mind adding him at all to this class he's espn top 100 player and consensus top 125

May 14, 2017, 8:31 PM

I love watching Clemson pick off players that Tennessee wants! :)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Love this guys film

May 14, 2017, 10:06 PM

Hope he becomes a Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: Love this guys film

May 14, 2017, 11:18 PM

Tiger

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

May 15, 2017, 10:43 AM

I have no inside information, just stating a thought or possibility. Trevino Thompson could he consider a transfer. Seems like every time he is ready to break out, something happens, either injury or a slightly more talented player arrives. Just a hypothetical thought, what you think?

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who put the "L" in BrowneLL

May 15, 2017, 10:50 AM

Maybe but they say this is going to be his break out year. I think he can be good for us this year. I don't think he will be a 1000 yard guy but I think he makes a good impact and plays good this year don't think he will transfer out.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic