Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Williams helps Tigers collar Bulldogs to sweep season series
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,595

New Story: Williams helps Tigers collar Bulldogs to sweep season series

Apr 19, 2017, 10:01 PM

Williams helps Tigers collar Bulldogs to sweep season series

Chris Williams homered, doubled, scored three runs and drove in three runs and No. 3 Clemson used a six-run fourth inning to defeat Georgia 9-7 Wednesday night at Doug Kingsmore Stadium, sweeping the home-and-home series from the Bulldogs. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Williams helps Tigers collar Bulldogs to sweep season series

Apr 19, 2017, 10:05 PM

That was pathetic. Way closer than it ever should have been. A win is a win. Wish he had left grif in but pitchers should not take all the heat. Errors are a killer.

Get some rest Tigers, got big hitters coming up this weekend!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 19, 2017, 10:10 PM

2 of Greene's errors lead to big innings
He better get it together because those will be unforgiving this weekend

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Weren't those Greene's first errors of the season?

Apr 19, 2017, 10:36 PM

He's been really dependable with his glove this year. Even after 4 errors he s still fielding .970. He had a rough night, but if he wasn't so good defensively he probably wouldn't be starting.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Weren't those Greene's first errors of the season?

Apr 20, 2017, 6:57 AM

I think he had 1 error before last night.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The team accomplished their intent which was to WIN the

Apr 19, 2017, 10:46 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Williams helps Tigers collar Bulldogs to sweep season series ]

game. If that is pathetic to you then so be it. They aren't perfect and neither are you. They aren't trying to please you or any other fan that thinks they should blow out all opponents without committing any errors, have perfect pitching every game, no base running errors etc, etc. Go Tigers!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The team accomplished their intent which was to WIN the

Apr 19, 2017, 11:24 PM

Umm, read my post. I didn't say and never would say they are pathetic. The way they closed the game was pathetic. And wasn't saying jg is a bad player. He had a bad night.

I stated a win is a win. Pay attention! Monte would be the first to admit it was way closer than it should have been.

Maybe b4 u go off and accuse me of something, try looking at the baseball posts I've made all year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Monte has done a great job with this team, I'm so glad

Apr 19, 2017, 10:13 PM

We hired him to lead our program. I look for our teams to get better each year. This team has a chance to win a national championship this year and that's all we need is a chance with these kids eating pressure like candy. I look for us to sweep Wake Forest this weekend to catch up with Louisville.

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: Monte has done a great job with this team, I'm so glad

Apr 19, 2017, 10:25 PM

Oh yeah, they'll get better and better under Monte. As excited as I am for this team this year, just not sure we have enough pitching to win it all...

Not a negative Nancy, just trying to keep things in perspective. We're 5-4 against top 50 teams and I'm not sure usuck is top 50. That would make us 3-3 w/o them.

We'll know what we got 2 weeks from now. I'm not saying they can't be a great team, just not tested yet.

Apr 19, 2017, 10:33 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 19, 2017, 11:15 PM

Yep. Anytime we beat uga in anything, it's a great night.

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,595
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic