Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: ESPN Interview with Deshaun Watson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

FB Update: WATCH: ESPN Interview with Deshaun Watson

Mar 16, 2017, 11:08 AM

WATCH: ESPN Interview with Deshaun Watson

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: ESPN Interview with Deshaun Watson

Mar 16, 2017, 12:18 PM

That is one special young man.

AWESOME Deshaun....Congrats bro

Mar 16, 2017, 12:32 PM

: )

Mar 16, 2017, 1:07 PM

Telling your mom at 10 years old, mom that's going to be me one day and to have your mom to support you all the way. Then that day do come, and not only come, but to come with him being one of the best on that stage. That will be the biggest day in those two lives, with it being said as special, being special will sound under rated for those two with all the ups and downs that has been in their lives. The best for you both mom and DW4, I'm absolutely happy for the both of you!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you, Deshaun Watson!

Mar 17, 2017, 4:13 PM

You, sir are the epitome of class, character, and humility. I thank God you chose Clemson University. You did everything with grace. You emulate God with your faith. You are the young man every father prays his daughter will marry. Even if you weren't the best qb on the planet. You are a hard worker, and represent everything that's true, and good in this world! I will follow you as you take the NFL by storm! Congrats!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 21, 2017, 5:38 PM

A young man we will always remember! He..."DID IT THE RIGHT WAY" There is no one at Clemson who isn't proud that this young man represented Clemson. He has been the face of Clemson the past two years. A humble young man, a young man who will give his all for the team who has the sense to draft him. He was great in high school, that doesn't always turn out the way many think it should, but this young man came in a leader. A young man who played through the pain and win that game shows the type of man he is.

Deshaun will always be respected and loved by the Clemson family. He is family. How many respect him for just his play on the field and how many respect him for the man he is? I hope and pray we all see this young man for who he is. There will be many temptations that will come his ways and I always hope when they do, that he can use the Phil. 4:13 and remember that he can resist all temptations with the God who strengthens him. God bless this young man.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic