Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: "Random" opportunity lands Boyd a shot at making Steelers' roster
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

New Story: "Random" opportunity lands Boyd a shot at making Steelers' roster

Mar 6, 2015, 10:49 PM

"Random" opportunity lands Boyd a shot at making Steelers' roster

Tajh Boyd woke up Thursday morning wondering if he needed to get a passport so he could play in the Canadian Football League when the season starts in June, but he went to bed just a physical away from being a Pittsburgh Steelers. Photo by Rich Barnes / USATODAY Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good for Tajh!!!***

Mar 6, 2015, 10:52 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: "Random" opportunity lands Boyd a shot at making Steelers' roster

Mar 6, 2015, 10:52 PM

Love ya T, makum weep.

Re: New Story: "Random" opportunity lands Boyd a shot at making Steelers' roster

Mar 6, 2015, 11:05 PM

Go get 'em Tajh! Make the Jets look like the idiots they are!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Give it all you got, Tajh!***

Mar 6, 2015, 11:25 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 6, 2015, 11:31 PM

Well Tajh, your fans here on TigerNet are as happy as we can be for you. You were a great Clemson Tiger, and you will always be remembered as a great Tiger if you never throw another pass in your life. There are a lot of us here that believe you have a better chance of being a Pittsburgh Steeler than you had of being a Jet. Just like Clemson was, the Steelers will be a better place by you being a part of their organization. The best of luck to you in being Pittsburgh Steeler!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coaching staff helping their people, past and present***

Mar 7, 2015, 12:28 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agent? Where did he go, where did he go...?***

Mar 7, 2015, 12:39 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly my thinking !

Mar 7, 2015, 8:25 AM

So does Dabo get the agents cut on this one? Great to see our coaches talking up the boys even years after Clemson ! yet another reason there's something special going on in Tigertown.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 7, 2015, 1:44 AM

That blows my mind. Almost like an answered prayer for Tajh.

Player/Coach

Mar 7, 2015, 7:39 AM

That is what they are getting with TB. He is such a great leader, and his skills are pretty good, too. I hope this works out great for him.

This should say something to recruits, coaches who take care

Mar 7, 2015, 8:01 AM

of you, not just the 4 or 5 years you are at Clemson, but beyond.

That's what makes Clemson special...

Mar 7, 2015, 8:15 AM

It's a family. They preach that, and practice it as well.

Re: This should say something to recruits, coaches who take care

Mar 7, 2015, 8:57 AM [ in reply to This should say something to recruits, coaches who take care ]

I agree. Can't say that many other coaches (one in particular) would do this for a former player. To all you Dabo haters out there, this is just one of the things that make him special.

Good Luck Tajh as a Steeler, but you will always be a Tiger

Mar 7, 2015, 9:29 AM

Go Tigers.............

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Dreams, vision and drive = Success

Mar 7, 2015, 9:49 AM

Love you brother and we all know you will give it all you have. I'm praying that you thrive under the pressure and make the Quarterback Pittsburg has ever had!!

I'm so thankful you are getting a shot by a team that knew your value. They understand your leadership, wisdom and ability to work no matter what anybody else says!!

Mr. Boyd we are so proud of you and we will love you for life because you started an All-in tradition that has no end!!

Go Steelers and go Tigers!! (Go Dolphins, my team too)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

My wife is from the Pittsburgh area and converted

Mar 7, 2015, 10:01 AM

me to a Steelers fan, and she became a Clemson fan in return. I LOVE it when Clemson players end up in Pittsburgh. It was a blast watching Martavis Bryant shock everyone last year with his speed and skill. I can't wait to see Tajh do the same! Go Tajh! Go Steelers and (most importantly - sorry to my beautiful bride) Go Tigers!!!!!

Mar 7, 2015, 10:17 AM

Sure hope he doesn't owe the agent a fee. Because they didn't do much here.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree! Wouldn't a good agent have been in

Mar 7, 2015, 10:31 AM

touch with all of the teams and had an idea that the Steelers had such high interest in the first place? I hope the agent gets zero!

Go ahead and get the passport Tajh

Mar 7, 2015, 10:32 AM

You're gonna need it for that trip to the islands after the Steelers win the Super Bowl.

Happy for you, man. You're doing Tiger Nation proud.

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Go ahead and get the passport Tajh

Mar 7, 2015, 12:16 PM

Show 'em what you got! Congrats, TAHJ!!!!!!!

Good luck Tajh...and git er done TiGER! Proud of Ya tOO ***

Mar 7, 2015, 1:48 PM

GoTiGERS..keep ROCKing!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Everyone should have their passport

Mar 7, 2015, 5:32 PM [ in reply to Go ahead and get the passport Tajh ]

Never know when an opportunity will require it.

Glad I'm not the only one who thought this

Mar 7, 2015, 8:34 PM

I'm really happy for him.

I just want him to have a passport because you really should have one even if you have no plans to use it. On the occasion that you want to travel, you'll be glad you did this ahead of time.

Mar 7, 2015, 1:57 PM

Good Luck and I am definitely looking forward to seeing you play, especially against those Jets.

Mar 7, 2015, 3:43 PM

Make the best of this chance...we know what you can do and you do also...fight as hard as any time in your life. Never give up on yourself. Keep positive...work hard...see you on the field.

Boyd if you read this don't let others influence what you know you can do. All Tigers are pulling for you...best to you.

Very cool that Dabo (apparently) engineered this.

Mar 9, 2015, 1:58 PM

Like I said before Tajh was drafted, I don't think Tajh has the mental game to make it as an NFL QB (especially as a starter) but I hope I'm wrong and that he can have some kind of NFL career.

Maybe you shouldn't share everything with the class***

Mar 9, 2015, 2:02 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic