Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Plyler's Blog: Four More Years-Football
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Plyler's Blog: Four More Years-Football

Feb 12, 2015, 11:07 AM

Four More Years-Football

Four More Years
I used to really enjoy politics. I mean I really got into it. I listened to political radio. I read the websites. I could tell you about congressional races in mid-term years. I would argue with those that were for the other party. I would argue for hours.

However ab

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our 2014 ACC record was 6-2, not 7-1...

Feb 12, 2015, 11:15 AM

4 year record of 26-6 is correct

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Thanks for being so helpful. Oh, that reminds me bob

Feb 12, 2015, 11:35 AM

<---------- fgf is that way COOT!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Thanks for being so helpful. Oh, that reminds me bob

Feb 12, 2015, 11:43 AM

Is this some sort of joke? cutigerBob is right, losses to FSU and GT this year so...6-2 for 2014, 26-6 over the last four years.

better recheck that***

Feb 12, 2015, 11:49 AM

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: better recheck that***

Feb 12, 2015, 11:56 AM

Please recheck your facts before asking me to recheck mine.
http://www.clemsontigers.com/SportSelect.dbml?SPSID=657771&SPID=103701&DB_OEM_ID=28500&Q_SEASON=2014

Losses to UGA, FSU, and GT. Both FSU and GT are ACC teams.

whatever makes you feel better***

Feb 12, 2015, 11:58 AM

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

recheck what? what is "that"?

Feb 12, 2015, 11:58 AM [ in reply to better recheck that*** ]

it's important

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for getting my back sosjr88...

Feb 12, 2015, 11:58 AM [ in reply to Re: Thanks for being so helpful. Oh, that reminds me bob ]

I constantly get attacked by GWP and his band of fairies.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he really means that sosjr88...

Feb 12, 2015, 11:59 AM

he loves it when people get his back

the hard to reach spots?***

Feb 12, 2015, 11:59 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks for being so helpful. Oh, that reminds me bob

Feb 12, 2015, 11:44 AM [ in reply to Thanks for being so helpful. Oh, that reminds me bob ]

how is he a coot for point out an obvious error? we were 6-2 not 7-1 and he did indicate the overall ACC record was correct.

dude you need to get a life.

He's not a coot for pointing out an error, he's a coot

Feb 12, 2015, 11:48 AM

because he roots for the coots and loves all things Spurrier hth

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

you obviously don't know bob.... he is one of the

Feb 12, 2015, 11:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Thanks for being so helpful. Oh, that reminds me bob ]

most obnoxious coots on this bored... we're all better off when he's not posting his helpful info

Re: you obviously don't know bob.... he is one of the

Feb 12, 2015, 11:54 AM

lol

well good to know. so bob is a coot. will document for future reference.

Thank you tbennett117. You sound like a true Tiger.***

Feb 12, 2015, 12:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Thanks for being so helpful. Oh, that reminds me bob ]

That's about enough from you

Feb 12, 2015, 1:30 PM

coot

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

See what happens, bob?

Feb 13, 2015, 1:45 AM [ in reply to Thank you tbennett117. You sound like a true Tiger.*** ]

I told you getting romantically involved with multiple guys on this site would cause trouble.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2014 ACC record was 6-2, mot 7-1 (losses to FSU & GT).***

Feb 12, 2015, 11:18 AM

Next 4 years....

Feb 12, 2015, 12:03 PM

We just signed the highest ranked OL class and DL class in school history! They will be playing for the next 4 - 5 years and I expect us to be in the mix for the 6 New Years bowls. I would be surprised if we do not make the 4 top teams at least 1 time in the next 4 years and possibly twice.
We are still not recruiting as highly rated a class as FUS nor Alabama... but our players stay in school longer. What was the number 14 or 15 players that had graduated by December.

Re: Plyler's Blog: Four More Years-Football

Feb 13, 2015, 1:26 AM

Thanks for sharing information.reviewmyweb

Mar 3, 2015, 3:37 AM

shacring extra.http:Ejsmond

Mar 3, 2015, 3:39 AM

shacring extra.Ejsmond,tigernet

2014 ACC record was 6-2, not 7-1 (losses to FSU & GT).*****

Mar 3, 2015, 6:51 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

thanks, even bob

Mar 3, 2015, 7:05 AM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=16852908

noticed that 3 weeks ago...

oh, and good morning rocky.

;)

This was a thinly veiled bump so other unsuspecting newbs

Mar 3, 2015, 7:13 AM

could possibly be skooled on who the coots are free roaming around here.

And we ALL know who they are.

And Top O' the Morning to you & yours dsp. Another beautiful day here in Flo-rida .... well - except for all the semiholes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

haha, 2 things. my sister[no pigs] is in florida & she's

Mar 3, 2015, 7:15 AM

one of the semiNoles... i know, my bad.

the good news is she's an all-in tiger, again... no pigs.

enjoy the weather, enjoy flo-rida; i'm jelly.

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic