Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Breaking down the 2015 recruiting class
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

New Story: Breaking down the 2015 recruiting class

Feb 5, 2015, 10:10 AM

Breaking down the 2015 recruiting class

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney reveled in the lack of drama in the 2015 recruiting class that signed Wednesday. What does he say about the lack of drama? What are his thoughts on the class and who will play early? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Breaking down the 2015 recruiting class

Feb 5, 2015, 10:17 AM

Love the line on Christian Wilkins, kid knew he wanted to come here to minute he stepped foot on campus! That tells ANYONE that questions how we get these top recruits from all over all the they need to know!
Next year will be a smaller class...probably 15-16, but it'll be all Quality players.

True definition of commitment gets me excited!!

Feb 5, 2015, 11:26 AM

Man!! We gotta love the way our class breaks down!!! To start with 15 early enrollees and then basically filling just about every need we had!!! And then 22 out of 26 have been committed since the summer!!! I do believe Dabo has instilled in these young men what commitment really means!! Next we have seven already verbally for 2016!!! It d**** sure feels good to be a tiger and I just get pumped thinking about the years to come!

Please learn to write four consecutive 10-plus win seasons.

Feb 5, 2015, 11:35 AM

four consecutive 10-win seasons means we won 10 games during all four seasons. Since we won 11 games two of those seasons, four consecutive 10-plus win seasons or four consecutive seasons of 10 or more wins is correct. Please don't just discard two 11-win seasons. Geez, why does every writer say four consecutive 10-win seasons.

Re: Please learn to write four consecutive 10-plus win seasons.

Feb 5, 2015, 1:19 PM

The same reason Dabo says ---- 5 consecutive, top 15 recruiting classes ****___just much easier to answer the same questios,you get asked 100 times a day !!!!!_________ the best thing is, """"don't matter how you say it,it's all good !!!!!!!!!!""""

GO TIGERS !!!!!!

I hope we find a way to get 20 guys in next year

Feb 5, 2015, 3:17 PM

And I think we probably can.

11 Seniors
2-3 Declare for the draft (I think we'll lose Mike Williams and Mack Alexander, might lose someone like Kearse if he blows up)
2-4 Transfer (there's a ton of young depth at WR, RB, and LB so I could see guys leaving there)
0-1 Injury (never want to wish for someone to get hurt but it seems like someone has a career-ending injury almost every year)
0-2 Graduate with a year of eligibility left and go somewhere else
0-2 Graduate and give up football with eligibility remaining to pursue other career options

That would put us at 15-23 available scholarships, or 19 if you took the midpoint of my ranges.

For the 2014 season we had Chad Kelly & Kyrin Priester removed from the team, Jerome Maybank, Shaq Anthony, & Demarre Kitt transferred, Spencer Region graduated early, Pinion declared for the draft, and I'm sure I missed at least 1 more.

Feb 5, 2015, 4:02 PM

I love to go out and start watching film of all the commits. Strong class. But if I had to speculate who is the "sleeper" in this class, it is LaSamuel Davis. Explosive doesn't begin to describe this guy. Twenty pounds of muscle during a red-shirt, and this guy is another potential Beasley. Watch.

Feb 6, 2015, 12:35 AM

I agree, he's going to be a beast! I think we hit on everyone on defense, Tim Settle went to VT only one I think we lost but we got a better player in Wilkins!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

We didn't lose Settle

Feb 6, 2015, 9:45 AM

we backed off.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic