Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Bowl practice observations
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

New Story: Bowl practice observations

Dec 13, 2014, 1:17 PM

Bowl practice observations

The Clemson football team held its second bowl practice Saturday morning, and members of the media were allowed to observe the first 30 minutes or so of the session. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So great to hear about Rogers...

Dec 13, 2014, 1:40 PM

Really hoping Register is able to stay at MLB. He and Rogers potentially could provide the same level of play that we saw this past year in Steward and Anthony. Just hoping Cbv can find him 3-4 guys he can depend on at this point. Maybe just me but I am concerned about him being able to find guys that are equally as good vs run and pass.

Re: New Story: Bowl practice observations

Dec 13, 2014, 1:41 PM

Can't wait to see Rogers next year. I think he has a chance to be better than Anthony for us - similar athleticism and better instincts.

Any word on how Register has looked?

Dec 13, 2014, 1:46 PM

Glad to see Brandon Streeter and Thomas Austin already hard at work. Glad to see Dabo hiring former Tiger Players for his Staff. They know what it takes and is expected to be Tiger. I haven't seen or heard anything on how DeShaun's surgery went. Hope everything went well and look forward to seeing him with HIS Coaches hat on. GO TIGERS!!!

We take the Clemson experience for granted but you

Dec 13, 2014, 2:31 PM

can not Sell Clemson until you have Lived Clemson.
It is different in a very good way it as Dabo said
Mayberry. I think it is Mayberry , a little Modernized.
When you are attempting to hire coaches out of the loop
family life is crucial. Clemson may not be for a young
single coach but is very attractive to a married settled
down coach with kids. The lake life is also a huge plus.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I saw Korie Rogers and Chris Register after one of the games this year

Dec 13, 2014, 1:46 PM

Korie Rogers is huge, he looks like a DE. Can't wait to see what our LBs can do next year. I don't think we will have much of a drop off on defense. Brent Venables will make sure our defense is playing at a high level

Re: I saw Korie Rogers and Chris Register after one of the games this year

Dec 13, 2014, 1:54 PM

I don't think you can expect two RS Frosh to play as well as 2 seniors next year, but they have the potential to be great.

Re: I saw Korie Rogers and Chris Register after one of the games this year

Dec 13, 2014, 3:41 PM

I expect Boulware and Kellen Jones to start next year.... or Goodson, Bullard, Burrell?

Don't forget

Dec 13, 2014, 10:59 PM

about O'Daniel. He has been lighting it up when he is out there. One thing is certain though, Clemson is in good hands at LB. One position battle that people are overlooking and will be interesting, is the QB. DW is more than likely going to win that, but the talent he has to fight off is really good. Will be interesting to see the starter and backup battle unfold.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It won't be a fair fight. DW will dominate.***

Dec 13, 2014, 11:12 PM

Re: Don't forget

Dec 13, 2014, 11:47 PM [ in reply to Don't forget ]

I agree. QB position could be critical going into summer workouts. Deshaun will be 6 months removed from surgery and 2 very good QB's in Bryant and Israel, I believe, will both enroll early and fight for the backup spot. Very likely one of those guys could start if Deshaun isn't 100% by the opener. We shall see, but regardless it'll be interesting to watch. The best days of Clemson Football are ahead and I'm excited about the team we have next year on both sides of the ball.

Dec 13, 2014, 2:20 PM

VERY excited that Thomas is back at Clemson. Can't wait for his 1st victory over GT to make up for bogus holding calls.

Austin is a great hire

Dec 13, 2014, 3:59 PM

Great technique and there's no quit in him. If he can impart that to the line I think our O line will continue to improve into 2015.

As Thomas Austin's pastor and CU alumnus..

Dec 13, 2014, 4:47 PM

We hate to lose Margaret, the boys and Thomas from our church community here at Christ Central Church in Charlotte. But if there's any place I would be halfway ok with losing a good man in Thomas and his wonderful family- it's Clemson!! He is a good addition in both character and technique. Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey Pastor - how'd you get such a crummy pulse ?***

Dec 14, 2014, 12:36 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Dude...

Dec 14, 2014, 7:43 AM

Hey Rocky, how did you get such a lousy disposition?--time for you to go to church.

just a bit outside...

Dec 14, 2014, 7:56 AM

rocky + juaned the good pastor.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey Pastor - how'd you get such a crummy pulse ?***

Dec 14, 2014, 1:01 PM [ in reply to Hey Pastor - how'd you get such a crummy pulse ?*** ]

We are saved by grace alone. We all sin!! Love me some JESUS!!

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Just some general input

Dec 13, 2014, 4:59 PM

No one has questioned the new hires more than me, but!
If they can beat OU with #18, or anyone on the current
staff- that goes ALONG WAYS.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic