Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Plyler's Blog: Hope
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,956

Plyler's Blog: Hope

Dec 2, 2014, 11:45 AM

Hope

Hope
The excruciating five game losing streak to South Carolina could have meant a long off-season but Dabo Swinney
flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Plyler's Blog: Hope

Dec 2, 2014, 12:04 PM

Very well thought out and excellent insight looking into next season. I see the D following off, but not drastically. With our Offense loaded next year, even a top 25-30 D would be good enough. LB's and Secondary should be fine, if we can add Huggins in recruiting that would be huge for the line.

Here's my HOPE...I hope this news about Scott being promoted

Dec 2, 2014, 1:13 PM

is just a bad dream. I HOPE Dabo has enough common sense to do a national search for the best OC available and not just naming Scott the guy without even looking. That'd be just plain moronic and amateurish....so I suppose that's exactly what Dabo will do.

Dabo is obviously an idiot...

Dec 2, 2014, 1:21 PM

You are clueless

Re: Here's my HOPE...I hope this news about Scott being promoted

Dec 2, 2014, 2:09 PM [ in reply to Here's my HOPE...I hope this news about Scott being promoted ]

here is my hope....
we stick with the offense we have for the next 3 years with Watson as QB.. or a least the next 2.
I do now ant to change the offense which is what would happen if you being in someone new as coordinator.
I hope they promote from within.. if it is Scott then the RB coach could move to WRs coach and possibly recruiting coordinator and hire a new RB coach.

Tony Elliott

Dec 2, 2014, 2:49 PM

Is NOT ready to be the Recruiting Coordinator. If he gets better next year (as he seems to be improving), he will be about 60% as good as Dabo or Scott were/are. I think Tony could eventually be a good RC but it would be a major drop-off if he were promoted now to this critical area of responsibility that impacts the program for years to come.

I would go after Brewster at FSU, who also coaches TE's. That way, we can dump Pearman and get a win-win.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgtbn_110.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

count on this..

Dec 2, 2014, 3:13 PM

This is for sure. No one on Tigernet will get to make the choice. And, no matter what the choice, those like some on this thread will explode with gloom and doom and the end of Clemson football. I have one thing to ask -if you are so smart, why aren't you making millions as a head coach somewhere? maybe because all you have ever coached is X-Box

Dec 2, 2014, 8:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Here's my HOPE...I hope this news about Scott being promoted ]

IMO I really doubt DW will be recovered from surgery in time to play much next year. He may be forced to take a redshirt.

Dec 2, 2014, 8:44 PM [ in reply to Here's my HOPE...I hope this news about Scott being promoted ]

Your comment is moronic

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,956
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic