Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: WestZone Notes: A different vibe with Watson back
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

New Story: WestZone Notes: A different vibe with Watson back

Nov 11, 2014, 7:01 AM

WestZone Notes: A different vibe with Watson back

There was a different feel in the air Monday in the WestZone, and much of that had to do with the return of quarterback Deshaun Watson. What does Wayne Gallman say about Watson's return? Why are the eyes important to T.J. Green this week? What does Tyrone Crowder say he needs to work on? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: WestZone Notes: A different vibe with Watson back

Nov 11, 2014, 8:14 AM

Excited to see the tigers play this weekend.

I hope green is in smiths hip pocket all week or watching film. He needs to learn all he can bc Robert has been a very disciplined player for us.

GT will try to take advantage of the ACC refs 1st half gift

Nov 11, 2014, 9:35 AM

Jerks.

They certainly will.

Nov 11, 2014, 10:54 AM

Each of the DB's is critical to defense the option. Expect them to go at Green and go over the top with a pass for the big play. The rest of the D will be prepared for the option. We've improved against GT in each year that BV has been here but they still have scored 31 in each of the last 3 years. Expect it to be a scorefest and Watson & Co. better be ready to put up the points.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

TJ Green will be worth two GT TDs, I predict.

Nov 11, 2014, 1:38 PM [ in reply to GT will try to take advantage of the ACC refs 1st half gift ]

I hope (and think) Deshaun is worth three or four.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm suddenly nervous with Green at safety...

Nov 11, 2014, 9:59 AM

Maybe the experience gained in the BC game will help him out, though.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why you nervous?

Nov 11, 2014, 11:14 AM

I'm not. I'm just here to watch the game.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Nov 11, 2014, 10:04 AM

I believe we have plenty of ability, depth and discipline to whip GT. I hope we open up a can on them early and often.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2014, 10:34 AM

Okay Offensive line ... lets protect Watson and all of you ... get down... get going...play hard nose football...know deep down you are one mean Tiger with a growl.

Defense you have got your work cut out for you ... again - get down ... stay focused ... watch your man ... of course I know I don't have to tell you this but it felt good to say it.

Gooooooooooooooooo Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will be hearing me hollering at my TV
all the way to Atlanta. Come on Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Defense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE MY TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 11, 2014, 10:44 AM

T J needs to be attached at the hip to Robert Smith all week and take in everything he says and see's on film. I think we may be OK if he breaks up a couple passes with good coverage and sticking close to the receivers. Also has to be ready and aware of the option coming his side. No doubt the GA Tech Offense will test him early and.often. Glad to see Watson back and hope he just absolutely confuses their D silly. Thanks to Cole for his contributions to the O and scoring some points when we needed them. Thanks to the D for keeping us in the game and the special teams with a BIG THANKS to Lapik for the.great kicks. GO TIGERS!!

Nov 11, 2014, 12:14 PM

Green will be just fine. this is CLEMSONS COMING OUT PARTY! 52-20. GO TIGERS

I think we will be okay with Green at safety

Nov 11, 2014, 1:33 PM

We just need to put someone besides him at KR. He seems slow to me and unable to read blocks. I don't know why we can't put Scott back there. I think we would be alot better at returning kicks with Scott than Green

The one thing I really got out of this piece was small but

Nov 11, 2014, 3:37 PM

very telling. Crowder graded out at 85% but only focused on one play
that to him ruined his whole game. Details details details on the O
line are becoming the norm now and I like where these guys are going
forward. NC are won with great O line play and Defense. We have great
skill players in place and give them a split second longer and we
are back to the video game numbers of last year. Go Tigers!!!

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic