Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Plyler's Blog: Syracuse Review
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Plyler's Blog: Syracuse Review

Oct 27, 2014, 1:22 PM

Syracuse Review

Syracuse Review
For the third straight week, Clemson won on defense and just enough offense and I walked out of the stadium feeling fortunate to win a close, low-scoring game.

I have lost enough to know to never complain about a win. Winning is the objective and the mission was accompl

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The center snaps are very concerning

Oct 27, 2014, 2:29 PM

We've had 2 go over the QB's head and it was one of the big factors at FSU. Even when we get it there, though, it is often high or inaccurate , causing the QB to have to stretch to catch it. This throws the whole play off in an offense that relies on quicjness and fluidity. It is less of a factor with Watson because he is quicker but it is still a factor with both QBs.

Another offensive line issue where we are always rebuilding and never seem to have any depth.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The center snaps are very concerning

Oct 27, 2014, 2:35 PM

It's a recruiting issue. We just haven't recruited the numbers on the OL.

This year things finally have changed...we finally get an OL crop that's equal to what we've been pulling in everywhere else. Be interesting to see what we get with tackles like Hyatt and Fruhmogen and guards who can actually pull. We're recruiting good numbers and quality again for 2016.

It took awhile, but Dabo definitely seems to have learned his lesson here.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A head scratching 10-point turnaround before the half ...

Oct 28, 2014, 10:06 AM

We lost 10 points just before the half when CJs fumble gave up an almost sure 7 points ... then our decision to call time outs to force a punt (a good decision!) led to Cole's fumble deep in our own territory resulting in losing 3 points on the other end through a Syracuse FG ...

I also think we lost 4 points when Adam Humphries was mysteriously ruled OOB on his TD catch making us settle for 3 points instead.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic