Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: UNC's Larry Fedora says Clemson "every bit as good as Florida St."
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

New Story: UNC's Larry Fedora says Clemson "every bit as good as Florida St."

Sep 26, 2014, 8:12 AM

UNC's Larry Fedora says Clemson "every bit as good as Florida St."

University of North Carolina head coach Larry Fedora said this week that Clemson was just as good as Florida St. and should have won last Saturday's game. What does he say about his defense in this Saturday's matchup? What does he say about Deshaun Watson? Photo by Charles LeClaire / US PRESSWIRE Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for stating the obvious

Sep 26, 2014, 8:19 AM

Fedora

"This game will be tougher than last week's game"

Sep 26, 2014, 8:20 AM

Re: New Story: UNC's Larry Fedora says Clemson "every bit as good as Florida St."

Sep 26, 2014, 8:23 AM

actually better, if you consider that our starting quarterback is not a sociopath.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: UNC's Larry Fedora says Clemson "every bit as good as Florida St."

Sep 26, 2014, 8:31 AM

Duh... you're really impressive there Fedora. Can't wait to beat the tar out of you tomorrow. Our D doesn't give up more than 20 and we easily put at least 40 on the board. Tigers easily cover the spread.

Sep 26, 2014, 8:37 AM

there is so much back story with lost recruiting battles and malfeasance by ex clemson D coordinators. 77-27 sounds about right to me. Vic Koenning gonna get curb stomped.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2014, 1:56 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: UNC's Larry Fedora says Clemson "every bit as good as Florida St." ]

Being a sociopath has nothing to do with his talent. If anything it means he definitely has a killer instinct. You saw that last drive in the NC game???

UNC....where the Men are men and

Sep 26, 2014, 9:04 AM

The Sheep are scared.......Fedora is getting ready to face the fence.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

Re: UNC....where the Men are men and

Sep 26, 2014, 9:06 AM

Malfeasance.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

"We are preparing for Clemson..."

Sep 26, 2014, 9:14 AM

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2014, 9:34 AM

Without JW, CU is absolutely as good as FSU.
That's pretty obvious.

Sep 26, 2014, 9:54 AM

Great analysis there Coach Fedora. Reading between the lines of his interview, I think he is hoping to leave the Valley in one piece. I think the main story is whether Vic you know who is going to come unglued before the first half is over trying to figure out what ran over his defense when he wasn't looking. Ain't gonna be pretty. GO TIGERS! !!!

Yes, we are ... BUT .....

Sep 26, 2014, 10:02 AM

There are a few keu things we are missing ... mental toughness, the ability to FINISH !

We got get over the "chocking" thing ... win out for the rest oof the season

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

good read***

Sep 26, 2014, 10:03 AM

good read

Re: Same Intensity,same level???????????????

Sep 26, 2014, 12:20 PM

Will the Tigers bring the same level if not higher intensity to this game that they showed last week? Will the leadership be through the roof???? Is the burn there to make remaining teams fear them????????? If yes is the answer then an undeafeated season the rest of the way awaits. Just bring it.

"A motivated Clemson team" per Mr. Hood

Sep 26, 2014, 2:28 PM

What evidence do we have that can back up that assumption? I love how everyone has been throwing around adjectives like "motivated" concerning our team after losing 2 out of 3 games. I for one question this team's motivation and leadership. Hopefully some leaders emerge and we will find out just how motivated we are tomorrow. The game being at night will help.

Re: "A motivated Clemson team" per Mr. Hood

Sep 26, 2014, 4:35 PM

> What evidence do we have that can back up that
> assumption? I love how everyone has been throwing
> around adjectives like "motivated" concerning our
> team after losing 2 out of 3 games. I for one
> question this team's motivation and leadership.
> Hopefully some leaders emerge and we will find out
> just how motivated we are tomorrow. The game being at
> night will help.

I'm just wondering what makes you question the motivation and leadership? I mean if motivation and leadership were a problem don't you think it would have showed after the Georgia game?! They came out the next 2 weeks and played lights out. Just wondering

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 27, 2014, 8:25 AM

I wouldn't use SC State as an assessment. FSU has struggled this season so far, and I'm not ready to say we are the greatness dabo speaks of. Know one thing, always losing to Clemson is a weak ### excuse. This article.....yawn....

Sep 29, 2014, 7:41 PM

Actually you would use the SC State game as an assessment. If they were lacking leadership and motivation then they would not have played well against SC State. The barometer is not the fact that they won or the talent disparity but it is the way they came out and played lights out and didn't let the previous weeks outcome determine the next weeks outcome. That's how you measure leadership and motivation.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic