»
Topic: Football Recruiting Update: Three Tiger commits make All-Star defensive team
Replies: 6   Last Post: Aug 14, 2014 9:42 PM by: Drobins
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6   Pages: 1  

Football Recruiting Update: Three Tiger commits make All-Star defensive team

[1]
Posted: Aug 14, 2014 4:15 PM

Three Tiger commits make All-Star defensive team

Read Update »

Re: Football Recruiting Update: Three Tiger commits make All-Star defensive team

Posted: Aug 14, 2014 4:21 PM

Aren't these our three lower rates recruits by most services. Smh did gridiron even consult Scout or 247 before they made this terrible mistake.

I'm glad that these guys are getting some shine

[1]
Posted: Aug 14, 2014 4:27 PM

All three are play makers. The only reason Muse isn't higher is that he plays Baseball and couldn't got to a lot of camps, which is where Chad Smith and Deon Cain shot up the recruiting rankings.

This is why everyone needs to take the star system with a large grain of salt.

Watched the clips and...

[1]
Posted: Aug 14, 2014 5:18 PM

from my view Chalmers is WAY under rated. He looked to be step for step with pretty much any of the WRs. He high points the ball VERY well.

Johnson is a BEAST. Consistently fought off blocks with one arm and made stops with the other.

Muse can run! Super aggressive.

military_donation.jpg

Re: Watched the clips and...

[1]
Posted: Aug 14, 2014 5:32 PM

Johnson does move really well for a man his size.

Re: Watched the clips and...

Posted: Aug 14, 2014 8:46 PM

From the video I've seen, Chambers looks great. I'd like to know the reason services have him as a three star aside from a lack of scouting.

Muse also looks great. He runs like a safety but is violent like a linebacker. The future is bright for the secondary.

2017 orange level member

The thing with Chalmers is that he's a bit inconsistent

Posted: Aug 14, 2014 9:42 PM

From what I heard in camps he wowed people with his athletic ability and skills. However he's still something of a diamond in the rough and is prone to take a lot of chances. He's a high risk high reward kind of guy. For every great play he made he'd give up a TD or long completion after.

If he can cut down on that gambling style then he'd bee considered one of the upper tier Cb in thei class. Either way he's a steal for us and will be very good down the line I believe.

Replies: 6   Pages: 1  
Clemson Gear
Clemson Bowl game tickets and travel

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Sugar Bowl
FOR SALE: 2 Sugar Bowl Tickets for sale. Clemson section (IPTAY Tickets) Upper deck 35-40 yard line, 3 rows up...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1479 people have read this post