Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Stoudt has a "fire in the gut" to beat Gamecocks
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

New Story: Stoudt has a "fire in the gut" to beat Gamecocks

Jul 21, 2014, 11:28 AM

Stoudt has a "fire in the gut" to beat Gamecocks

Clemson senior quarterback Cole Stoudt understands the hate-fest between Clemson and South Carolina and is ready for his chance to end the five game losing streak to South Carolina. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hopefully every member of this year's Clemson Tigers

Jul 21, 2014, 11:36 AM

men's varsity football team has that same fire. It will be hard to win a national championship if we lose to them again. The coots are just a stepping stone to greatness!

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Hopefully every member of this year's Clemson Tigers

Jul 21, 2014, 12:52 PM

The only stepping they are to me, is stepping over a pile of chit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

YES.***

Jul 21, 2014, 11:38 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didn't know COLE was born in G'ville! Should be good luck

Jul 21, 2014, 11:56 AM

in that makes him a born (but sadly not bred) Palmetto State Boy who's cast his lot with the Orange..and wants to beat the cOOTs. Sounds great to me!

GoTiGERS1.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can honestly say, I would rather go 1-11 than 11-1 this

Jul 21, 2014, 11:58 AM

year because I just couldn't handle 6 in a row.

Usually I believe conference and all that stuff is more important but not this year.

Re: I can honestly say, I would rather go 1-11 than 11-1 this

Jul 21, 2014, 12:33 PM

####, Caddie! Hahahaha! But I think we have this one in the bag, I don't think Dylan Thompson has what it takes to win in Death Valley against this defense we will have this season. He got luck last time, because our D let him get loose too often but he will be contained this coming November!

Jul 21, 2014, 1:44 PM

I pray that the first time spurrier calls a QB run play for Dylon. I hope Our guys knocks him completely out. So knocked out that it will take two of those ammonia poppers to wake him up. The bragging they done about how their back up QB beat us is still fresh in my memory. And I hope that it's still fresh in the memory of our team that was there, and our coaches.

No injuries, but beat the crap out of them!***

Jul 21, 2014, 2:15 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2014, 9:53 PM [ in reply to Re: I can honestly say, I would rather go 1-11 than 11-1 this ]

If our defense was able to slow Brandon Miller, we should be able to slow Thompson. Coach Venables should be watching that tape from two years ago every day. That quarterback draw seems to be their most effective play against our defense. Find a way to stop it!

Blanks, Burrell, O'Daniel, Wiggins.. the new 'hybrid' Nkl/LB

Jul 22, 2014, 12:18 AM

Venables discussed it at the golf outing interview.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2014, 1:19 PM [ in reply to I can honestly say, I would rather go 1-11 than 11-1 this ]

I respect your opinion , but I just can't see that be acceptable to anyone . Don't you think 1-11 would cause a few problems for Dabo and the program ?

I'm glad our team & coaches don't share that opinion

Jul 21, 2014, 1:43 PM [ in reply to I can honestly say, I would rather go 1-11 than 11-1 this ]

Every game is important for its own reasons. SC is important for pride and recruiting and, since it's the end of the regular season, final poll standings and bowl/playoff selection. And prestige, of course, since we all know how much ESPN etc love the SEC.

So, you agree with him.***

Jul 21, 2014, 5:19 PM

There's something in these hills.

^^^ IDIOT ^^^^

Jul 22, 2014, 10:22 AM [ in reply to I can honestly say, I would rather go 1-11 than 11-1 this ]

smh

Re: New Story: Stoudt has a "fire in the gut" to beat Gamecocks

Jul 21, 2014, 12:29 PM

I hope that Cole sticks to the last 2 sentences in his interview. Let's play the games one at a time and win those. USC is the LAST game of the season. The team needs to focus on the previous 11 games, one at a time, then focus and prepare for the USC game.

Jul 21, 2014, 12:34 PM

Fire it up!! One game at a time!!

Go Tigers

Who moves from South Carolina to Ohio?

Jul 21, 2014, 12:30 PM

It obviously wasn't a choice.

null

Good because the last couple sure haven't***

Jul 21, 2014, 1:03 PM

There's something in these hills.

New motto...

Jul 21, 2014, 1:05 PM

"...it's about playing one game at a time and winning one game at a time."

I like that, here at TigerNet, we call that "FOCUS!!!", but that motto seems to fit what Cole is all about. I like this guy, and think he's gonna surprise some people this year. Looking forward to it.

Jul 21, 2014, 1:10 PM

It's gonna take more than fire - it's going to take some better coaching - as evidenced over the past 5 years!

It***

Jul 21, 2014, 6:35 PM

It***

Jul 21, 2014, 6:35 PM

Jul 21, 2014, 1:14 PM

Jawja first young man !!!

Get it done Cole!!!

Go Tigers!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Share that "fire in the gut" with teammates - No need to

Jul 21, 2014, 4:23 PM

give UsUc any material for their walls.

I disagree. Put it on the wall.

Jul 22, 2014, 12:07 AM

South Carolina has been very good the last few years, but facts are facts, and we have played scared football against them, playing not to lose. They have had all of the confidence. X's and O's will win you plenty of games, but there is no substitute for attitude in college football.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just saying...

Jul 21, 2014, 6:13 PM

Boyd had that same fire as well.

And well,

didn't fare too well.

Walk. Then talk. It makes you walk faster next time

Jul 21, 2014, 9:55 PM

That's what you do after a georgia win. By the time you get to the game, you mustered your whole team behind you where there is no outcome but victory.

Signed,
Any great leader.

Beat Usuc!***

Jul 21, 2014, 8:44 PM

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic