Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Recruiting Update: Ray Ray McCloud has finalists; sets decision date
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Football Recruiting Update: Ray Ray McCloud has finalists; sets decision date

Jul 8, 2014, 10:50 PM

Ray Ray McCloud has finalists; sets decision date

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Recruiting Update: Ray Ray McCloud has finalists; sets decision date

Jul 8, 2014, 10:55 PM

Notice his hand is right on the PAW?? Wonder if that had any significance or just random? If he even had a hand in making the pic

Probably not, but everyone feels obligated to put FSU

Jul 8, 2014, 10:57 PM

and why on God's green earth you'd play WR at UF is beyond me. Hope it's a good omen and chooses us!

Re: Probably not, but everyone feels obligated to put FSU

Jul 9, 2014, 7:50 AM

so true.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Recruiting Update: Ray Ray McCloud has finalists; sets decision date

Jul 10, 2014, 1:03 AM [ in reply to Re: Football Recruiting Update: Ray Ray McCloud has finalists; sets decision date ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNxpj-z2OHs

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

^^^^^^**florida is mentioned a lot^^^^^^^^

Jul 10, 2014, 1:07 AM

Hope we get Ray Ray too! He fits our system!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Man I'd like to get this kid....do you guys think he plays

Jul 8, 2014, 10:55 PM

RB or WR when he gets here?

WR. If he and his parents are back in town next

Jul 8, 2014, 11:06 PM

week for the all in cook out he will be a lock for Clemson. Clemson has pretty much backed off all other WR in this class in hopes of getting Ray Ray.

I know some on this board like Campbell better, but Ray Ray fits what Clemson does on offense better than Campbell. Campbell has straight line speed and is suite better for a traditional PRO style offense like UGA runs with the play action and deep post, and deep crossing routes. Clemson runs more slants, screens, and stop and go's that requires more quickness and cutting like we saw with Sammy. This is why we didn't see M. Bryant used more he was mainly a deep post threat and didn't do as well in space.

Re: WR. If he and his parents are back in town next

Jul 9, 2014, 7:29 AM

and we will have backed off him as well if he chooses some one else, that's just how it works. if we don't get um we didn't want um and backed off, red flags, waiting on better ones, and not a good fit from academic and personal reasons!

Jul 9, 2014, 7:32 AM

leadcoot chimes in with his brilliace and cheerful banter as usual.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And if he chooses Clemson, then what old lead tiger buddy?

Jul 9, 2014, 8:43 AM [ in reply to Re: WR. If he and his parents are back in town next ]

I know you will be cheering and thinking about how that will help the Tigers win even more games in the coming years, right? Total bliss for you with the Tigers at the top. RIGHT?

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 9, 2014, 9:18 AM [ in reply to WR. If he and his parents are back in town next ]

The reason M. Bryant didn't feature more was because of his own inconsistency, and nothing else.

Re: Man I'd like to get this kid....do you guys think he plays

Jul 8, 2014, 11:27 PM [ in reply to Man I'd like to get this kid....do you guys think he plays ]

He reminds me of Tavon Austin or Percy Harvin or some hybrid of Spiller and Sammy. On the college level, there's no reason to be rigid on position. Just get this guy the ball, that's all that matters.

I'm guessing the other consideration would be how he puts on weight.

Would love to get this guy to Clemson!

Re: Man I'd like to get this kid....do you guys think he plays

Jul 9, 2014, 8:28 AM [ in reply to Man I'd like to get this kid....do you guys think he plays ]

Folks over on TI are now just assuming we lost him to Florida. Say all the signs are pointing that way

Jul 8, 2014, 11:08 PM

How in the world did the Gamecocks make his list.

Well I figure it is down to Clemson, Florida, with UCLA as a wild card. UCLA seems to have some recruiting momentum going for them as well. I haven't heard much about him going to FSU but maybe I just missed that info.

I say he is a Tiger on his verbal date. Just hope we can hold on to him till signing day.

Jul 8, 2014, 11:10 PM

reminds me a lot of Mike Bellamy.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 9, 2014, 1:03 AM

> reminds me a lot of Mike Bellamy.

bigger than Mike and nowhere near as fast. If we had Bellamy this year we'd be top 5 and with no worries on offense. He'd have been that good with Morris and the added 20 or so pounds he'd have by this point.

Jul 9, 2014, 9:51 AM

I like the name - I gotta come up with something if we get him on board.

Run-run-Ray Ray... or something?

btw: I'm not sure I would compare him to Bellamy. Bellamy was "lightning in a bottle" and could separate from defenders with ease. Mike had too many shortcomings though, so it just did not work out.

I really want him!!***

Jul 9, 2014, 4:07 PM

Recruiter Chad Smith will bring him "home" from Oregon

Jul 10, 2014, 1:09 AM

and The Opening...

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic