»
Topic: New Story: Future Tiger helps lift spirits of young Clemson fan battling for his life
Replies: 26   Last Post: Jun 4, 2014 8:59 AM by: TigerGrad'93
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 26   Pages: 1  

New Story: Future Tiger helps lift spirits of young Clemson fan battling for his life

[4]
Posted: Jun 3, 2014 5:20 PM

Future Tiger helps lift spirits of young Clemson fan battling for his life

The love of all things Clemson brought two families close together recently, where a large and healthy football player made the day of a small Clemson fan battling for his life. Full Story »

This is AWESOME***

Posted: Jun 3, 2014 5:22 PM

Greco Roman wants to wrestle....sounds about right.***

Posted: Jun 3, 2014 5:30 PM

Prayers going out for Greco. Great Job Frunmorgen!!

Posted: Jun 3, 2014 5:37 PM

Proud to have you as a Tiger even if you never play a sngle down.

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Another class act Dabo has brought on board.***

Posted: Jun 3, 2014 5:39 PM

Re: Another class act Dabo has brought on board.***

Posted: Jun 3, 2014 7:08 PM

AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DaBo keeps doing it right!! Congrats Jake!U are our kind of folks!!

Folk***

Posted: Jun 3, 2014 8:45 PM

Wow, great job from a future Tiger!

Posted: Jun 3, 2014 5:47 PM

But as a parent I can't imagine a doctor telling me my son only had a year or less to live. I just cannot understand what that would feel like. Prayers go out to that little boy and to his family.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: New Story: Future Tiger helps lift spirits of young Clemson fan battling for his life

Posted: Jun 3, 2014 5:53 PM

Prayers being sent for Greco and the whole Bouzakis Family.
Jake, I'm proud you are a Tiger.

Jake Fruhmorgen is all in!

Posted: Jun 3, 2014 6:11 PM

I am so proud to have this young man as part of the Clemson family. Prayers lifted for young Greco!

Hang in there Greco and keep fighting. Praying for you and

Posted: Jun 3, 2014 6:20 PM

your family.

Go TIgers! and Go Greco!!

Jake we are proud to have someone of your caliber at Clemson.

Re: New Story: Future Tiger helps lift spirits of young Clemson fan battling for his life

Posted: Jun 3, 2014 6:32 PM

You go Greco and all the Bouzakis Family. Our South Florida Clemson Family wishes you well. Good job Jake, you will fit in well with the entire Clemson Family.

Posted: Jun 3, 2014 6:37 PM

Once again our character rises to the top.

Praying for you Greco and your family for a miracle healing

Posted: Jun 3, 2014 6:58 PM

and thanks Jake for showing what a great caring young man you are.

There is something in those hills......

Posted: Jun 3, 2014 7:32 PM

and recruiting solid young men (and women) both on and off the field/court keeps the tradition growing.

Prayers for Greco and thanks to Jake.

Posted: Jun 3, 2014 7:40 PM

incredible story...

Posted: Jun 3, 2014 7:59 PM

Prayers to the family___thanks for sharing an incredible story of just how much the ""Clemson Family"" cares *****

Posted: Jun 3, 2014 8:39 PM

Prayers for the little man and his family, and thanks to you Jake.

[2]
Posted: Jun 3, 2014 8:47 PM

Greco will be in my prays from now until I'm gone from this earth. I'm a softy and a fan to all children that I know that wasn't dealt a good hand for a long life as I have had. God please in the name of Jesus bless this child by proving the doctors wrong by giving Greco a long healthy and happy life with his family Amen.

Please put Greco on your daily prayer list & make a donation

Posted: Jun 3, 2014 9:10 PM

website is www.savegreco.com......read the story. They are a Clemson family.

website waqs wrong in above post. It is www.livegreco.com***

Posted: Jun 3, 2014 9:13 PM

prayers for all the family-welcome to a true Tiger.***

Posted: Jun 4, 2014 8:21 AM

Posted: Jun 3, 2014 9:30 PM

Great job Jake!

Two Great Families - God Bless Both of Them***

Posted: Jun 3, 2014 11:06 PM

Re: New Story: Future Tiger helps lift spirits of young Clemson fan battling for his life***

Posted: Jun 4, 2014 12:00 AM

[2]
Posted: Jun 4, 2014 12:03 AM

Just made the decision to cut back this week and help this family out Who else is all in? I think we can all help them make that 5k goal by end of week. What say you?

Tough story to read. Glad you shared this. Prayers sent to

Posted: Jun 4, 2014 8:59 AM

this young man and family. May Jake continue to show this type of leadership both off and on the field.

Replies: 26   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Georgia Tech
FOR SALE: $140 for the pair of upper deck tickets in Seneca text 8642478971

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
2801 people have read this post