»
Topic: Football Recruiting Update: Virginia DB to visit Clemson
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jun 2, 2014 2:58 PM by: oldschtiger70®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6   Pages: 1  

Football Recruiting Update: Virginia DB to visit Clemson

Posted: Jun 1, 2014 1:15 PM

Virginia DB to visit Clemson

Read Update »

5-10, 160?

Posted: Jun 1, 2014 1:54 PM

Kinda puny...

he is still only a sophomore

Posted: Jun 1, 2014 2:06 PM

Im sure when he becomes a senior he will be around the 180-190 range. I'm not worried about it. I think Martin Jenkins was around 170 when he committed. As soon as this kid gets into a college weight lifting program he will bulk up alot

Re: However, he appears to be very aggressive.***

Posted: Jun 1, 2014 4:45 PM

Re: he is still only a sophomore

Posted: Jun 2, 2014 2:58 PM

You're about right on those statics. My weight-in weight as a college Db was 157pds believe it or not. Great speed and super leg strength and power. This kid reminds me of my hitting days in high school. I know there are much larger kids now, But by the time my senior year I was a solid 185pounder whom caught the eyes on a few NFL scouts. Most interest with workouts and interviews from New Jets and Dallas Cowboys. Yes, he can and will put on the weight and size once he hit the college Strength and Conditioning Program, especially at Clemson. NO DOUBT.

Re: 5-10, 160?

Posted: Jun 1, 2014 2:55 PM

kinda puny ? still two years away from graduating from high school...

Re: 5-10, 160?

Posted: Jun 1, 2014 11:09 PM

With a 4.25(GPA), he's definitely a student of the game.
This kid doesn't have the major size as a tenth grader but plays the game like he's 6'4 and 235pd. This young kid hits like a MACK TRUCK. There's nothing puny about his play. Ask some of the opponents or coaches that he has played against. They will give you a different opinion. Beside (11+) FCS colleges doesn't think so.

Message was edited by: oldschtiger70®

Message was edited by: oldschtiger70®

Replies: 6   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Kent State
FOR SALE: 4 Lower Level tickets in North Stands for The Home Opener and National Championship celebration! 20-...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
2030 people have read this post