Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Campus Update: Brooks Center ranked #8 University Performing Arts Center
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1,895

Campus Update: Brooks Center ranked #8 University Performing Arts Center

May 27, 2014, 12:21 PM

Brooks Center ranked #8 University Performing Arts Center

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would the Brooks Center be in the top 5 if Clemson had

May 27, 2014, 12:28 PM

a better strength and conditioning program?

Let's not ignore the giant elephant in the room here people. If Batson was better at doing his job, we would win more football games, bringing more revenue into the school as a whole. This would create more opportunities for improving facilities such as Brooks. Thus we would be in the top 5. Come on D-Rad, you know what you have to do.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

"Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this...

May 27, 2014, 12:37 PM

and totally redeem yourself!"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

My thoughts exactly

May 27, 2014, 2:03 PM [ in reply to Would the Brooks Center be in the top 5 if Clemson had ]

Brownlee's gotta go

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didn't realize Dr. Goodstein was the Dean of the

May 27, 2014, 12:32 PM

College of Architecture, Arts and Humanities.

He was assistant band director when cutigerbob and Rocky The Tiger were there.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Did you two wear these? ...

May 27, 2014, 12:34 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Of course not..

May 27, 2014, 12:36 PM

they were orange smh in advance

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I have to admit, your high school senior

May 27, 2014, 12:39 PM

yearbook photo was pretty awesome

that's an impressive flute...

May 27, 2014, 12:41 PM

signed,

newb

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's a Skin. Their favorite brand.***

May 27, 2014, 12:43 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

i see, never heard of that brand & somehow thankful for it.***

May 27, 2014, 12:46 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's had a steady upward career path

May 28, 2014, 7:52 AM [ in reply to Didn't realize Dr. Goodstein was the Dean of the ]

Moved to Director of Bands in the 90's, then took over as Performing Arts department chair when Chip Egan left (late 90's I think), and then moved on up to Interim Dean and Dean. I have my issues with Dr. Goodstein, but overall I think he's a good guy and a very good dean. And he has awesome taste in concert band music; I loved playing under his direction. He always picked the most amazing pieces to perform.

And he was a complete goob smooch . . . wouldn't you say ?***

May 28, 2014, 7:55 AM [ in reply to Didn't realize Dr. Goodstein was the Dean of the ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Wow! Lillian Harder is still with the University! She was

May 27, 2014, 12:51 PM

there in the late seventies.

The real question here is

May 27, 2014, 2:07 PM

how does this affect recruiting? I for one think Campbell, Settle, and co will really be drawn to our top 10 Performing Arts Center. This will pay dividends in the future....Hopefully Wyoming wasn't #1-#7 or else we're ###### come 2021

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well-deserved praise. The Brooks Center is a great facility.***

May 27, 2014, 2:18 PM

null

Replies: 15
| visibility 1,895
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic