»
Topic: FB Update: Brandon Thomas signs contract with 49ers
Replies: 7   Last Post: May 25, 2014 9:08 AM by: clover65®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7   Pages: 1  

FB Update: Brandon Thomas signs contract with 49ers

[1]
Posted: May 24, 2014 11:18 AM

Brandon Thomas signs contract with 49ers

Read Update »

Very happy for Brandon***

Posted: May 24, 2014 3:08 PM

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers, any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: FB Update: Brandon Thomas signs contract with 49ers

Posted: May 24, 2014 6:21 PM

Congratulations Brandon! Well deserved

Posted: May 24, 2014 8:40 PM

We are very happy you are being rewarded for your hard work and perserverance Brandon.
We won't forget to follow you, good luck in the NFL.

Posted: May 24, 2014 9:41 PM

As a 49ers fan, this makes me happy.

Posted: May 24, 2014 10:17 PM

Congrats big man!

[1]
Posted: May 24, 2014 10:43 PM

When ever Brandon gets his knee strong and better than ever again. I have all the faith in the world in him, and that he could have made it on ANY team that he sighed with. He could be Two full grown horses on a Four horseman team. Brandon was destine for the NFL, and I honestly believe after his rehab, he will make a BIG splash for the 49ers. And I truly hope that the Saints never make it to the play offs ever again. Brandon screwed his knee up in work outs for them, and they just kept passing right by him with no intentions of giving him time to rehab. Hey you salt water rotting M F-ers, I believe than Brandon deserved better from y'all since he got hurt in a work out for y'all on your court. And it wouldn't have cost y'all a roster count on a medical reserve player. I hope that on November 9th, that the San Francisco 49ers will kick you to sleep. And I hope that Brandon Thomas will be one of the 49ers thumbing on you!!!:)

I hope this sends a message to all players to

Posted: May 25, 2014 9:08 AM

stop all the personal workouts for teams unless they are marginal draft prospects who have something to prove. If they have 3 to 4 years of video and go to the combine, what else does a team need to see? Why risk such an injury for an individual team? If all good players refuse on those grounds, how can a team hold it against them? And if they do, another team would step up to take a talented guy like Brandon without another look.

Replies: 7   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Auburn
FOR SALE: 4 Tickets together with seatbacks TDL Row C and a East Library Parking Pass $1600 or best offer. Gr...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
2593 people have read this post