Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Bryant's big day includes his dream team and a call from Ben Roethlisberger
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,469

New Story: Bryant's big day includes his dream team and a call from Ben Roethlisberger

May 10, 2014, 4:11 PM

Bryant's big day includes his dream team and a call from Ben Roethlisberger

Former Clemson receiver Martavis Bryant was drafted in the fourth round by the Pittsburgh Steelers Saturday afternoon. What does he say about the Steelers? What did the Steelers' quarterback say to his newest receiver? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Bryant's big day includes his dream team and a call from Ben Roethlisberger

May 10, 2014, 4:17 PM

MB will get the chance to see playing time this season.

Re: New Story: Bryant's big day includes his dream team and a call from Ben Roethlisberger

May 10, 2014, 5:12 PM

Congrats Tae, biggest point he made is that the work isn't close to being done. As long as he understands that the sky is the limit for this kid

May 10, 2014, 9:33 PM

Go Steelers! Glad no Tigers got drafted by the Cowboys. MB will do great for the Steelers if he can stay healthy.

May 11, 2014, 8:41 PM

Amen to that. Pitt should be a good fit.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 10, 2014, 9:41 PM

Just super excited for the kid. I'm a big Steelers fan and very glad we picked him up. He was awesome for our Tigers and he will be just as good and better for the Steelers.

Good luck Martavis Bryant!!!

Go Steelers and Go Tigers!!!

May 11, 2014, 1:39 PM

As a Browns supporter I hate this. But I can see Bryant having success in Pitt. Pitt needs someone to be the deep threat. BigBen is great at throwing deep. If Bryant can learn the playbook, I think he picks up at least 700 yards his rookie year

Awesome to receive call - awesome fit. Go MB & Steelers!***

May 11, 2014, 8:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,469
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic