»
Topic: New Story: Battle tested
Replies: 8   Last Post: May 2, 2014 12:43 AM by: slumdog
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8   Pages: 1  

New Story: Battle tested

Posted: May 1, 2014 12:47 PM

Battle tested

Left tackle Isaiah Battle learned a lot last season, both on and off the field, and he said recently that he is a better man and a better football player because of people like Brandon Thomas. Full Story »

Re: New Story: Battle tested

[1]
Posted: May 1, 2014 12:50 PM

With a great year, he can make his way into the 1st round. Although he's obviously got a lot to show, he's got prototypical size and athleticism to handle the speed rushers of today's NFL.

There's not a player in America who stands to earn more than Battle does with his play this year.

Where is Crowder............... I thought he was a beast!!***

[1]
Posted: May 1, 2014 1:15 PM

Re: Where is Crowder............... I thought he was a beast!!***

Posted: May 1, 2014 5:11 PM

That's a great question .... Where is Crowder???

[1]
Posted: May 1, 2014 5:51 PM

Played well in spring game. Will play alot at times this year. Look for him to start in 2015.

[1]
Posted: May 1, 2014 9:18 PM

Crowder is on schedule . He's a redshirt freshman. He is and will be a beast. Remember that recruiting picture. Can you imagine lining up against him with some experience. I can't wait to see our team get back to power football. Dabo is building an Oline. They eat rocks not Crab legs...lol

Posted: May 2, 2014 12:43 AM

Good point to make is that he is a redshirt freshman. He is a monster and will make his presence felt in due time---maybe this year. He is a stud.

He's literally battle tested after the NC State game last yr***

[1]
Posted: May 1, 2014 1:27 PM

Re: New Story: Battle tested

Posted: May 1, 2014 9:48 PM

I was not happy that Battle punched Byrd, but Byrd had been asking for it since the beginning of the game. It was a great punch, smartly delivered under the helmet to the chin. Byrd probably though twice before he said again whatever he said to Battle!

Replies: 8   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Boston College
FOR SALE: 8 lower deck south stand and 20 yard line. Lot 2 pass. All together for $500 obo.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
1727 people have read this post