»
Topic: FB Update: ESPN: Todd McShay's take on Sammy Watkins
Replies: 5   Last Post: Apr 16, 2014 2:42 PM by: tmac9wr
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5   Pages: 1  

FB Update: ESPN: Todd McShay's take on Sammy Watkins

Posted: Apr 16, 2014 12:56 PM

ESPN: Todd McShay's take on Sammy Watkins

Read Update »

The P&R bored is that-----------------------------> way***

Posted: Apr 16, 2014 12:58 PM

Re: FB Update: ESPN: Todd McShay's take on Sammy Watkins

Posted: Apr 16, 2014 1:01 PM

I have a feeling that Sammy Watkins won't last long in this up coming draft. Oh how good would it be to see Sammy come off the board before that clown!!!

Who the #### is this guy?

Posted: Apr 16, 2014 1:04 PM

I'm tired of getting "expert opinions" from guys that look like they would get picked last for dodgeball in their high school gym class. When you look at how this guy's predictions stack up against reality the past several years it's laughable that we still pay attention to what they're saying.

Re: Who the #### is this guy?

Posted: Apr 16, 2014 2:42 PM

I don't think your logic makes sense. A person doesn't have to have been a successful football player to know about the game.

It's near impossible to predict the draft considering the trading, etc that goes on. However it's hard to knock what they're saying. If you've listened to McShay about this draft, he's said there are four players who are a clear cut about the rest: Watkins, Clowney, Kalil Mack and Greg Robinson. There's not much to argue there.

Re: Todd McShay in uniform during his playing days

[1]
Posted: Apr 16, 2014 1:59 PM

Replies: 5   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Wake Forest
FOR SALE: Great view of the field and of the team coming down the hill. Text or email for more information. ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
1269 people have read this post