»
Topic: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team
Replies: 215   Last Post: Apr 20, 2014 12:29 AM by: oldschtiger70®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.


[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 215   Pages: 1  

New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:04 PM
 

 
Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team

Clemson Head Football Coach Dabo Swinney announced Monday that he has dismissed quarterback Chad Kelly from the school's football team. Full Story »



Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:06 PM
 

Well I guess this narrows the QB competition down.

Honor With Dignity


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:06 PM
 

wow. all the best to this young man but he must have seriously screwed up.


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 6:36 PM
 

From what I hear, he didn't.


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 9:09 PM
 

what did you hear coot


The eff...***


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:06 PM
 




Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:07 PM
 

Yeah that sucks, but I've been saying all along that if Watson beat out Kelly for the starting job next year he would have probably transferred anyways. Just got to really hope D. Watson can stay healthy now, really need a solid backup going into the season.


Torrence Gibson


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:15 PM
 

hopefully it helps Gibson or Kelly Bryant land at CU.


#21


Re: Torrence Gibson


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 6:45 PM
 

I hope so. But if I were an elite player, I think I'd perceive Swinney more as a fundamentalist preacher than as a coach.


Re: Torrence Gibson

[4]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 8:24 PM
 

You r ridiculous go back to cootlumbia


Tell 'em Coot!***

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 8:36 PM
 




Re: Torrence Gibson


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 9:01 PM
 

Bock bock bock bock. I smell a stinkin' c o c k.


Re: Torrence Gibson

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 9:03 PM
 

and another pathetic cock lover.

null


^^^SlumCoot^^^***


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 9:42 PM
 




Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 6:41 PM
 

At his size and weight, what are the chances that he'll stay healthy. And with our questionable player development and S&C program, my guess is that he'll remain rail-thin. Let' remember, he's already injured.


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team

[3]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 8:00 PM
 

What are you talking about negative nancy? He's going to put on 20 lbs by next year easily, our S&C program has been excellent when it comes to adding size and strength or taking size off if need be. He'll be atleast 215-220 by next season.


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 8:25 PM
 

Feel free to pick a new team to be a fan of and / or run down because you obviously have all the answers.


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 9:02 PM
 

I don't know Dylan Thompson may be tougher than you think.


Dylan is a great kid who just happens to play for the


Posted: Apr 15, 2014 11:56 AM
 

"wrong" team.

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 9:04 PM
 

Take out the trash mods.

null


Motion Seconded.***


Posted: Apr 15, 2014 11:57 AM
 



"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team


Posted: Apr 15, 2014 9:57 AM
 

Does dismissed mean "forever" or is there a chance he can return to the team?


Now, that's really sending a message to players -

[13]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:09 PM
 

I hate this because he could have been really good.... but we don't need a Garcia for the next 3 seasons.


Re: Now, that's really sending a message to players -


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 6:48 PM
 

Kelly was in no way a Garcia, who was an obvious alcoholic and drug abuser. How can you even make that comparison? Unfortunately, this is the kind of BS that will infect this board.


Re: Now, that's really sending a message to players -


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 8:12 PM
 

You have a weird sense of humor. Laughing at you now rather than with you.

All for one and one for all.


Re: Now, that's really sending a message to players -

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 8:27 PM
 

So go find a new board! Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!


I guess a lot more happened Saturday than we thought.***

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:09 PM
 




WYFF News says he was escorted by Clemson police from the


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:11 PM
 

West End Zone today. So it wasn't all Saturday.


Re: WYFF News says he was escorted by Clemson police from the

[5]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:16 PM
 

it has a lot to do with Saturday afternoon and Saturday night, along with all his other childish, arrogant things he has done.

Some people think they are just above others and try to persuade teammates (and others in bars) that he was done wrong by the coaches Sat afternoon.

Coaches tried to talk to him today and he almost went postal and police were called to escort him off campus


Re:i know i've heard him saying dumbshit & running his mouth

[3]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:20 PM
 

downtown...so this was all but inevitable if he didn't cut that crap out.

this is Clemson & our coaches won't put up with it, plus it's a tiny town & rumors/info travels FAST!

Louisiana fast actually ;)


Re:i know i've heard him saying dumbshit & running his mouth


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 7:01 PM
 

You just called it: Rumors! Great. Just what we need. Next thing. we'll hear is that he robbed a liquor store.
This young man is being libeled, and at Clemson of all places. At U. Car., it wouldn't surprise me, but here at Clemson? What a shame. Can anyone imagine Frank Howard allowing this to be done to a player?


Re: so glad i came back to this thread to see your cootrid

[3]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 8:27 PM
 

posts!!!

nice way to wait for the thread to be dead & try to go down & get the last word, LOL!

when i say I HAVE HEARD him personally, then it's not a rumor unless you're calling me a liar...

& to that i'd say screw you coot!!!

also ScumPupp: you should really stick around tnet & learn about how we type sometimes... iz reyal fonny!

even though Swag isn't a team member anymore, he's still not a coot...so no worries about robbing the liquor store!

but just because our coaches here at Clemson didn't give him Spurturd's famous pass, that's part of what we like about our Clemson.

getaclue


Re: so glad i came back to this thread to see your cootrid


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 8:41 PM
 

Incredible. Hard to believe you are a Clemson fan. Believe what you want. Stupidity knows no bounds.


Re:i know i've heard him saying dumbshit & running his mouth

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 8:30 PM
 

Slumdog robbed a liquor store! I read it on tigernet!! Crump! B-Miest! Where are you when we need you most! Please ban this evil doer immediately!


Rumors didn't get his ### tossed.***

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 9:03 PM
 




Re: WYFF News says he was escorted by Clemson police from the

[3]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:58 PM
 

AND THERE'S ORANGE IN THE POLICE CAR LOL... Ah can't get enough of that.... What? Too soon?

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps


Re: WYFF News says he was escorted by Clemson police from the


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 7:03 PM
 

Repulsive, insensitive post.


Re: WYFF News says he was escorted by Clemson police from the

[2]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 8:32 PM
 

You are absolutely right. You should quit posting immediately.


Re: WYFF News says he was escorted by Clemson police from the


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 6:54 PM
 

Do you have any evidence to support this? That would really be convenient.


Re: WYFF News says he was escorted by Clemson police from the

[2]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 8:32 PM
 

Convenient like getting liquor from the store without paying?


He was escorted out because he was spending too much


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 7:01 PM
 

time in the film room. Police always trying to bring a brother down.


Re: He was escorted out because he was spending too much

[2]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 7:19 PM
 

You don't even know that he was escorted out by the police. Frankly, I'd rather have players that have some
fire and passion for the game than do-nothings who can or won't put on a needed 20 to 25 pounds in four years in this program! Or, the lard-a$$es who are allowed to sit
there, taking up space ad-nauseam. Where's the discipline there? It isn't!! But you get a super talented player who has some fire to him (and need some coaching and work) and you just kick him out. This reflects more on the coaching staff than Chad Kelly.


Re: He was escorted out because he was spending too much


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 7:46 PM
 

> You don't even know that he was escorted out by the
> police. Frankly, I'd rather have players that have
> some
> fire and passion for the game than do-nothings who
> can or won't put on a needed 20 to 25 pounds in four
> years in this program! Or, the lard-a$$es who are
> allowed to sit
> there, taking up space ad-nauseam. Where's the
> discipline there? It isn't!! But you get a super
> talented player who has some fire to him (and need
> some coaching and work) and you just kick him out.
> This reflects more on the coaching staff than Chad
> d Kelly.


Re: He was escorted out because he was spending too much

[3]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 8:01 PM
 

You must be from today's generation. I believe in a player having some fire but lack of respect to the coaching staff is surly puts you in the category of "he gone". There's no way no how that you can keep a player that steps over that line. He could be the best player in college football but he got to go. The Bear, probably would have kick him in butt tocks. The last time I had mine kicked, it was my last an I deserve ever bit. I wanted him to be the next QB but now, he had to go.


Re: He was escorted out because he was spending too much

[2]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 8:34 PM
 

When exactly did you start to blur the line of reality in your life? You know there are people waiting to help you all you have to do is realize you have a problem.


Re: I guess a lot more happened Saturday than we thought.***


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:47 PM
 

I sure wonder what else happened????hope we fine out!


Re: I guess a lot more happened Saturday than we thought.***

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 6:52 PM
 

What?? It was on TV. You mean he didn't kneel and pray with Dabo? I'm always a bit leery of people who go to great lengths to flaunt their "religion."


Aha! We get to the your real problem with Dabo.

[4]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 7:24 PM
 

You don't like him because he isn't ashamed of his faith or "religion".

Why did u even play the religion card? Religion had nothing to do with this. Its silly to insinuate that Dabo would dismiss a player cause he wouldn't "kneel and pray" with him.

I'm sure it wouldn't have mattered if Chad was Billy Graham's nephew. If he'd acted the way he's acted, he'd still be gone.


Re: Aha! We get to the your real problem with Dabo.


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 7:40 PM
 

I said no such thing and you know it. Disingenuous at best.


Re: Aha! We get to the your real problem with Dabo.

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 8:38 PM
 

I just looked up disingenuous in Merriam-Webster the turd definition was "aka slumdog"


Re: I guess a lot more happened Saturday than we thought.***

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 8:36 PM
 

Guess you don't believe and / or haven't sung 'This Little Light of Mine'. That's OK maybe you can get to VBS this summer.


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team

[5]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:12 PM
 

I feel depressed and relieved at the same time.


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 6:15 PM
 

That is a strange feeling to have, I know b/c I feel that exact same way!!!


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 7:23 PM
 

I can't imagine why you are relieved by a terrible decision by Swinney.


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 8:40 PM
 

I believe your crystal balls have grown cloudy from all the rubbing you've done; therefore there is no way for you to accurate predict the outcome of this decision. When swag wins a NC for another school then you will have a real leg to stand on.


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team

[2]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:12 PM
 

Clemson: 1 booted 4 suspended
Georgia: 1 booted 1 suspended

LOL


Hey Dawg

[2]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:13 PM
 

No one wants you around here


Re: Hey Dawg, how many verdicts are out on the checkers?

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:14 PM
 

keep thinking that's all the problems & suspensions y'all will have...now L O L A Y


Re: Hey Dawg, how many verdicts are out on the checkers?


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 7:50 PM
 

I can't make any sense out of your response, but that is not surprising given your obviously limited verbal abilities----Dawg!


Re:try biting my limitless wiener & using ur natural ability

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 8:32 PM
 

slumdog...more like flatpuss! LOL@U


Re: Hey Dawg, how many verdicts are out on the checkers?

[3]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 8:42 PM
 

Surprising I would have though for sure he had stooped down to your reading level. We will try to get down to waffle house menu level and re post it for you. In the mean time feel free to go back to your coot board until we call for you.


Re: Hey Dawg


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 7:44 PM
 

Breaks my heart, but unfortunately for a you and your apparent regressive beliefs, this is still a free country with free speech---however much you may dislike this. Have you considered a neo-Nazi group? I'd match wits with you, but I hate to take on an un-armed man.


Re: Hey Dawg

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 8:43 PM
 

Why not take him on? It seems like a fair fight from where I'm standing!


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:14 PM
 

If you are trying to say your guys are better behaved than ours - just wait around and keep counting... it's a long time until August.


What about the 4 that tried to double their checks?***

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:14 PM
 




Re: What about the 4 that tried to double their checks?***

[2]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:42 PM
 

They will be kicked off after felony wire and bank fraud charges are filed.


Crickets***


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 9:06 PM
 




Conveniently leaving out the 4 that were recently arrested.

[2]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:14 PM
 

IDIOT

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat


Re: Conveniently leaving out the 4 that were recently arrested.


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:23 PM
 

Did Richt announced the suspensions?


^^^^ Doesnt Use correct grammar ^^^

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:27 PM
 

At least use the right tense on tnet....


Re: ^^^^ Doesnt Use correct grammar ^^^


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:29 PM
 

My bad :( it's a tough when you're a dog


It's a tough what?***

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:31 PM
 




Re: It's a tough what?***


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:33 PM
 

he said he was a dog.... He must be the smartest dog to be able to use a computer


It's a me, a Marrioo***

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:33 PM
 




Re: ^^^^ Doesnt Use correct grammar ^^^

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 6:41 PM
 

And even tougher when you're stupid.


Re: ^^^^ Doesnt Use correct grammar ^^^


Posted: Apr 15, 2014 7:16 AM
 

Accurate, I imagine.


He should, it would show he disciplines his athletes***

[2]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:28 PM
 




Re: Conveniently leaving out the 4 that were recently arrested.

[2]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:29 PM
 

learn how to correctly pose the question & maybe you'll get a reply.

grammar police! bweeeooo-bweeeeoooo.....


You and I know he will after their court dates.

[3]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 9:08 PM
 

One way or the other Coach Mark will come down on them like a ton of bricks. You pig suckers don't deserve that caliper of man on your coaching staff.

The truth is, most of you leghumpers don't want him either. SOS would fit right in with your crew.


Re: You and I know he will after their court dates.


Posted: Apr 15, 2014 7:24 AM
 

Their programs are interchangeable. The biggest difference is ugay has great players, but Richt knows no limits when it comes to poor character. To him it is strictly about talent. It seems that spurlid has gotten the cops to back off his troops. They still are thugs, but just not reported about as much as before he made his demands of lowering their already abysmal standards.


Two different subjects here.


Posted: Apr 15, 2014 9:23 AM
 

A coach's ability and willingness to recruit only kids who do not have the propensity to get into trouble is one. Both Mark and SOS have questionable reputations here.

The other, and that of which I was speaking was dealing with what to do with kids who cause trouble. Mark doesn't hesitate to lower the boom on a kid who's a problem.


well can we all agree on one thing (more actually)?

[1]
Posted: Apr 15, 2014 9:50 AM
 

Slumcoot, Scumdog...whatever this moron's handle is...
Surely we can all agree he one of the biggest idiot coot trolls & one of the worst tnet recruits along with the likes of luke & others!

Can't. The mods just dismiss him permanently???!

I vote "yes" on this referendum!!!
& please feel free to sign this petition & add more unworthy coots to it.
TIA!

GO TIGERS!


Re: Two different subjects here.


Posted: Apr 17, 2014 7:59 AM
 

I have seen him (MR)mete out punishment that is fitting to the offenses. On that you are right. He does seem to have a lot of players who get into trouble, though, and that is my reference. It seems as though a man like him would go after higher character players. Granted even Dabo has some players who mess up sometimes, but not nearly as many as MR. Clemson is a much smaller and more quiet town, and that probably is somewhat of a factor, as well, but I do believe Dabo is better at going after character and maintaining it. JMO


Re: Conveniently leaving out the 4 that were recently arrested.


Posted: Apr 15, 2014 10:02 AM
 

Somehow I think Richt failing to suspend players that were arrested is hardly good news about the program or the character of the head coach. I guess the good news is that it was only a misdemeanor because the checks were less than $500.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/24490073/four-uga-football-players-arrested-on-theft-charges


And you should be counting arrests

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:15 PM
 

Suspensions and dismissals show good discipline by the faculty


Re: well i guess we told him!!! :-O


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:17 PM
 

5 posts on the same thing in a minute! LOL


gitouttaheredamndirtydawg!!!!!!!!


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team***

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:16 PM
 






Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team

[2]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:33 PM
 

As tired as your boys looked the last time I saw them, I am surprised 2 of them found the energy to get into trouble.


You MUST be high..


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:35 PM
 

Either that or broke your thumb, counting to 3.

Scoreboard, xbox

-Doc

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.


And, we will probably still beat you!


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:42 PM
 

LOL!

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton


Correction

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 6:03 PM
 

Georgia - 1 booted, 1 suspended, 4 to be determined depending if Richt grows a pair or lets them slide by.

What this also tells you....Deshawn (a freshman) is good enough to not have to put up with a QB like that...which means you should be worried.


Re: Correction


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 8:18 PM
 

No they shouldn't. Deshaun is still playing in a HS body. He couldn't even make it through spring practice without being injured. Our best running back has a torn hamstring----the rest are average. OL will be average at best---none of them seems able, or willing, to put on a pound. UGA will beat us like they are our daddy, and I'm afraid it will be largely downhill from there on. Defense could keep us in games, but best players there are injured or suspended by (the preacher) Dabo.


tell 'em coot.***


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 8:34 PM
 




Re: tell 'em coot.***


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 8:38 PM
 

OMG! Here we go with the "coot" BS again. Can't even respond to something that stupid.


Re: tell 'em coot.***


Posted: Apr 15, 2014 2:59 PM
 

You can't respond, but you DID respond. You can't even agree with yourself.


Re: Correction


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 8:49 PM
 

Please your ignorance is embarrassing. Go back and see how Watson got injured. I had nothing to do with body type and everything to do with technique and adjusting to the college game. As far as the OL unless you are getting a check from somewhere that pays you for coaching football and/or have worked up close with our team (not yours down in cootlumbia) please shut up! BTW why you are at it why don't you tell us what you were doing with yourself before you joined t-net in August 2013?


Re: Correction


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 9:40 PM
 

You do realize it is just spring, right? Did you see how many pounds several guys put on during the summer last year...Eric McClain, Sammy, Grady...by fall workouts, Deshawn may have on the lbs that are missing to make him where he needs to be. Seems the strength and conditioning coaches do quite a bit of work in the summer time frame...last year's weigh in's showed that. Just something to consider...


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team

[2]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 6:17 PM
 

At UGA, FB players that act like Kelly, become starters!!!


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 8:03 PM
 

I think you are being unfair and unrealistic. Chad Kelly had not been arrested or charged with any criminal offense.
There is no question of alcohol or drug abuse. If you represent U.Car. or UGA, I suggest you get your facts straight. But then, it seems facts aren't part of your
agenda.


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 8:52 PM
 

Have you ever played a team sport? Ever had a guy that just pissed everyone off and drug the team down? Ever seen Chad around his team mates? Do you have any first hand personal knowledge to base your opinion on? It doesn't seem so. Because if you did you would understand that this will make our team much better and more stable. You are an uninformed, ignorant C O O T!


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 9:56 PM
 

When we become a program that tolerates everything up to an arrest or drugs, we will not be successful. People make mistakes, but when you are unwilling to grow from that mistake, you must move on. Check his track record in high school. Not a Dabo thing, a Chad thing.


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team


Posted: Apr 15, 2014 3:02 PM
 

I reread all your posts, and I did not see a single fact in anything you wrote. Are you the pot or the kettle (or just on pot)?


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 6:57 PM
 

That should read Georgia 4 arrested...,,,


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 7:38 PM
 

I acknowledge your point. To an extent. UGA and CU have similar problems: Coaches who have what I consider very conservative (if not extreme) religious views. I am totally supportive of religious freedom, but I take exception when (a very well-paid) coach kneels down on the field and apparently prays in front of thousands of fans. Does he do this when we lose by 40? I don't think it matters. I have my own beliefs, but I am embarrassed every time he does this. It is inappropriate because it is supported by taxpayer funds, and places an implied and inappropriate pressure on players and fans. Did he pray for Chad Kelly? I hope hot.


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 8:53 PM
 

You need to seriously examine your faith my friend.


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 9:43 PM
 

X dawg-it's still early give your dawgs time to catch up.


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 9:53 PM
 

Well at least we are winning 5-2 at something.


Best to get rid of the cancer before it spreads!***


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:12 PM
 



"Gamecocks aren’t ready to take college football by storm just yet. They’re not even ready to compete in their own state – Clemson will still own the territory. Gamecocks fans would be smart to keep their heads buried until that time. Avoid talking trash to a much better Clemson program.” -Dustin Tackett


Really poor choice of words...***


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:13 PM
 




In their defense...


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:22 PM
 

I didn't think of it either until you mentioned it, but yeah, that could use some rephrasing.


Re: In their defense...

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:26 PM
 

that is a sad situation of course, but this has nothing to do with his uncle & all that.

this is simply about not allowing dissension among the ranks, a la Garcia & coots as just one example.
he obviously has problems thinking before reacting...


Re: In their defense...

[3]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 6:39 PM
 

One small difference,...out of many similarities with Garcia. Garcia was well liked by the coaches and never had any run ins with them.
But boy did he love the prostitutes and beer!


Re: and he loved the scratching of metal on painted metal!

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 8:42 PM
 

?????

must be a drunken coot idiot thing... ;)


Re: In their defense...


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 8:45 PM
 

Thank you. I'm leaving as the level of discourse degenerates.


Re: In their defense...

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 8:54 PM
 

Don't go away mad just go away . . . permenantly


Re: Really poor choice of words...***


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 8:43 PM
 

Absolutely agree.


How so? Like cancer...

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 10:54 PM
 

bad attitudes left unchecked can destroy a team.

If you think I'm being insensitive to people affected by cancer, thing again, I'm a victim myself.

It's just an analogy.

Lighten up, Francis.

"Gamecocks aren’t ready to take college football by storm just yet. They’re not even ready to compete in their own state – Clemson will still own the territory. Gamecocks fans would be smart to keep their heads buried until that time. Avoid talking trash to a much better Clemson program.” -Dustin Tackett


I actually LOVE LOVE LOVE this....

[11]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:18 PM
 

Our coaching staff runs things the way they should be run. Take your northern, sarcastic, privileged, prima dona, cry baby, punkaz attitude and pack your Luois Vitton girly bags and call your famous uncle for airfare, and get outta here!

Keep up the moral policing, Dabo. We're a better program because of it.

..:: ru4god2 ::..


Lulzy post is lulzy


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:32 PM
 

but not in the way you probably think


Really nice. Bet you wouldn't say this to his face.***


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:33 PM
 



Dishonorably discharged from the Ring of Honor


Not a chance


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:37 PM
 

Dabo already did it.


If he did something this bad then I'm glad he's gone but the

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:35 PM
 

Kids uncle is dying, how can you judge him on what happened Saturday when you don't even know what actually caused him to be kicked off the team, you just look bitter. I actually hate this for him, I feel awful for chad he's going through a lot.


How can he judge him? Did you see his handle?***

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 6:01 PM
 




Re: I actually LOVE LOVE LOVE this....

[2]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:55 PM
 

Hey,.....it's some good folks up North too!


Shocking...

[4]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 6:03 PM
 

You don't even particularly care if there's a reason, do you?

Any excuse to feel morally superior without having to actually do ####.


Boom. POTD.***

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 6:31 PM
 




"Northern" ?? War is over bro. Take the

[3]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 6:40 PM
 

confederate flag off of your truck


the war is never over bro.***

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 6:46 PM
 




Surprised to read that...


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 8:43 PM
 

but I agree. It's a New York attitude that caused all this...


? seemed to make it mood neutral.***

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 9:12 PM
 




Re: Surprised to read that...


Posted: Apr 15, 2014 3:07 PM
 

More of an MTV Jersey Shore attitude.


Re: I actually LOVE LOVE LOVE this....

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 8:55 PM
 

WooHoo! Ding Dong the cancer's gone!


this is one way to get rid of QB controversy***

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:21 PM
 




Re: nature takes care of it's own problems***


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:23 PM
 




Re: nature takes care of it's own problems***

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:57 PM
 

I hope not. That would mean Mankind is DOOMED!


This is the kind of QB controversy we didn't want***


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:43 PM
 




Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team

[3]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:25 PM
 

You see the pattern here? Somehow this young man believes he's better than those in authority over him, beginning with High School coaches and continued at CU. It's really sad but some other school who desperately needs a QB and has no choice but to take a player with an attitude like his will pick Swag up and he'll probably be decent but not moldable into a team player and all that he could possibly become. Unbelievable! Go Tigers! Good luck Cole and DW!!!


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team

[2]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:39 PM
 

Too bad, the boy has talent.


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team

[1]
Posted: Apr 15, 2014 8:29 AM
 

> You see the pattern here? Somehow this young man
> believes he's better than those in authority over
> him, beginning with High School coaches and continued
> at CU. It's really sad but some other school who
> desperately needs a QB and has no choice but to take
> a player with an attitude like his will pick Swag up
> and he'll probably be decent but not moldable into a
> team player and all that he could possibly become.
> Unbelievable! Go Tigers! Good luck Cole and DW!!!

I'm way late on this thread and don't have time to look through the entire 200+ posts...but I clearly recall this kid talking trash about his future teammates before he even got to campus. I'm not a big fan of hot heads and being that I married a yankee.....I've been up in the NY buffalo area enough to see that its not just Chad...it seems its more of a cultural thing up there to want to fight anyone and everything for no reason at all.

I think Dabo did the right thing. I really like that he runs a clean program. Thugs can exit left to Cootlumbia.


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:26 PM
 

#YOLOSWAG good riddance cancer

null


Have some class

[5]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:31 PM
 

and cut out the cancer jokes. Making them is below coot status. The kid's stupidity has nothing to do with the cancer his family is facing.


Re: Have some class

[2]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:38 PM
 

taking any pleasure in this situation is sick for any grown man over the age of 12. Making fun of this young man and showing such a caviler attitude toward him and his problems will certainly not create the kind of attitude and karma necessary to have a winning program. This is a no win situation for all involved and I hate it happened . I also wish Chad the best along with his Uncle.I hope He gets this mess turned around.


Re: Have some class

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:41 PM
 

You are a Cock lover

null


Re: Have some class


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:59 PM
 

Blah, blah, blah,......


Re: Have some class


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:39 PM
 

Who the #### is making a joke about Cancer.

null


This had better be something more than the Ali Rogers thing

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:38 PM
 

Because the coaches didn't seem all that upset with him after the spring game. You don't just go from "Chad's a competitive guy and we didn't like how he reacted to a few situations" to "you're off the team" because of a fender bender.


Thats the same thing i am thinking

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:39 PM
 

We need answers


Re: Thats the same thing i am thinking


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:47 PM
 

Rumor has it, he spent some time downtown on Saturday night trash talking the coaches and their decision rather than taking an personal responsibility. Thus the "pattern of behavior..."


Coaches DON'T need to tell fans anything about what


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 9:16 PM
 

happened. None of our business.


Re: This had better be something more than the Ali Rogers thing


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:47 PM
 

A hit and run on a football coach is pretty good reasons to kick you off of the team... Also, Chad Kelly had another violent episode at practice today.

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps


Re: This had better be something more than the Ali Rogers thing


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 8:59 PM
 

Those who talk don't know. Practices are over Chesty.


PETE YANITY SAYS:

[2]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:39 PM
 

"AND THERE'S ORANGE IN THE POLICE CAR"

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps


Spurlid says: Welcome to USuC. You'll fit in perfectly.***

[2]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:42 PM
 




Re: Spurlid says: Welcome to USuC. You'll fit in perfectly.***


Posted: Apr 15, 2014 7:12 AM
 

Six in a row is going to feel like a life sentence.


Re: Spurlid says: Welcome to USuC. You'll fit in perfectly.***

[1]
Posted: Apr 15, 2014 7:14 AM
 

Tell'em Coot, your not fooling anyone.


Re: PETE YANITY SAYS:

[2]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:48 PM
 

And another pathetic cock lover

null


Re: PETE YANITY SAYS:


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:54 PM
 

Nope... CLEMSON DIE HARD RIGHT HERE! My grandfather played for Frank Howard... He wouldn't tolerate Chad Kelly's bullsh!t either. GO TIGERS

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps


Re: PETE YANITY SAYS:


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:57 PM
 

I thought that was kind of funny.


Re: PETE YANITY SAYS:


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 6:00 PM
 

Why thank you... It is funny because Chad Kelly does not belong on the team because of his attitude towards others. It erodes a team from the inside out like a virus. GOOD RIDDANCE.. OR G-O-O-D-B-Y...E! Goodbye Kelly Goodbye Kelly So long Kelly... Sing that to Tiger Rag. LOL

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps


Re: PETE YANITY SAYS:


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 6:04 PM
 

The post was funny, the situation is just sad. Kelly has everything going for him but no respect for anything.
I'm glad Dabo runs a clean no nonsense program. I would trust him to coach my kids.


Re: PETE YANITY SAYS:


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 8:59 PM
 

Loser. Once was enough coot.


Re: PETE YANITY SAYS:


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 9:06 PM
 

COOT???? I'm born and bred CLEMSON ALL DAY!!! I'm glad that Chad Kelly is gone. He was a virus to that team. My Grandfather's footprints are at Tillman Hall and his football coach was Frank Howard... Call me anything you want but don't call me a #### Gamecock or Gamecock fan. I am just glad that Dabo ironed out all of the issues. Glad that Cole Stoudt will get his opportunity that he has earned.

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps


CT88 Says:


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 9:10 PM
 

Enjoy the night and start working on your scok cause I ratted your coot ### out to our monitor. You might last until morning.


Re: CT88 Says:


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 9:12 PM
 

Who are you calling a coot? I am a Clemson fan and season ticket holder... My grandfather Wylie Hamrick played for Clemson under Frank Howard and has his footprints at Tillman Hall... Go tweet that report that...

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps


Coming from a current student...

[6]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:49 PM
 

he is a punk. Nobody on campus likes him, and in my opinion good riddance. He had a horrid attitude, and walks around like he is entitled to everything. I've had the chance to meet him a couple of times (around campus and at parties). He demands respect that he hasn't earned.


Message removed by Author


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:51 PM
 

Message removed by Author

null


Re: Coming from a current student...

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 6:00 PM
 

Actually it sounds like it comports with the other information we've had about Kelly from even before he got on campus. I hate that Kelly could not adapt to big time college football--which requires more than just athletic ability--and wish him the best. This experience may be the best thing that ever happened to this young man. I wish him well.


Re: Coming from a current student...

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 6:02 PM
 
photo.JPG(875.7 K)

My blood runs orange.

http://imgur.com/M1A5jxJ


Re: Coming from a current student...


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 6:08 PM
 

Fair enough your combination of low post count plus old acct date made warning bells go off

null


Re: Coming from a current student...

[2]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 6:11 PM
 

Completely understandable, I made this account when I was 10 after watching my father use TigerNet.


Really***

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:55 PM
 




Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:57 PM
 

This is not good.
I was told that D. Watson was injured on his first 'college' hit during day one of live scrimmage. It's time for everybody to get on the Stoudt train and hope he continues to better his game bc suddenly our qb competition is slim.


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:58 PM
 

Cole looked pretty good in limited time last season. I think he will do OK if our running game picks up.


Really


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 5:58 PM
 

Haven't heard anything bad that Kelly has done until now. Sounds like an easy way to bring Watson in. Can't believe people are making fun of


Really


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 6:00 PM
 

Haven't heard anything bad that Kelly has done until now. Sounds like an easy way to bring Watson in. Can't believe Tigers fans are making fun of this you might as well be a coot then


Re: Really


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 6:02 PM
 

NO not a coot fan... Just a Tiger fan that was tired of his childish bull**** and I am glad he is gone.

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps


Re: Really

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 9:02 PM
 

Shows how much you don't know about this team. Take some time to get to understand the kids and how they get along and you will understand very quickly how much this will improve the team dynamic.


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team

[2]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 6:05 PM
 

I wish him well in wherever he goes. But obviously he needed to leave Tiger Town.


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 6:23 PM
 

Looks like Dado has made to many promises for playing time. Funny how he can kick someone off the team that disagrees & has their own mind but will keep players that uses drugs.


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team

[2]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 6:24 PM
 

Looks like a Cock lover has a new SCOK time to take out the trash mods

null


What a friggin' moron, chicken boy.******

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 6:32 PM
 




Re: What a friggin' moron, chicken boy.******


Posted: Apr 17, 2014 8:02 AM
 

Yep!


How ridiculous. How does it help Dabo to lose 4-star QB???***

[3]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 6:38 PM
 




You can't see it? Do you have morals?


Posted: Apr 15, 2014 8:02 PM
 

NO amount of talent can replace whats in your heart. SO yes, a bad attitude can hurt and getting rid of one can help.


Re: How ridiculous. How does it help Dabo to lose 4-star QB???***


Posted: Apr 17, 2014 8:05 AM
 

On this you are right, Razz. Dabo doesn't want to lose a talented player like Kelley, but he has a bigger mission in building the team, and sometimes a bad apple gets in the barrel. When it does, it needs to be removed quickly, and this one now is gone.


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 9:05 PM
 

The cancer had to be cut out to save the rest of the body. If you don't get that you don't know this team. Wake up namby pamby it is rough world out there and you don't get participation trophies in NCAA ball. If you don't mesh with the program the program will pass you by.


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 6:28 PM
 

I am hearing that he may have been involved in something Saturday Night or Sunday. Could he have been the driver involved in the crashes and police chase?


Boy that didn't take long did it?

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 6:48 PM
 

I mean had a blow up the other day and now he's one!! Sorry to see him go, thought he would be a good player coming in. But between the lines things said and what has happened, it started to look like he wasn't the man for the job. This makes it easier.


WOW ! I am shocked


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 7:08 PM
 

must be more to it than Saturday


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 7:12 PM
 

I was told by one of my friends that go to Clemson that Chad had to be escorted by campus police out of Dabo's office saturday night. He also told me that Chad was a passenger in a hit and run in which they hit another car and fled the scene of the accident. Now don't hold me to these things, just sharing what my buddy told me.


We may never know the exact reasoning behind the staff's

[3]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 7:21 PM
 

decision; however, I fully support our coaches when it comes to their control of our team members.

If, for example, a player is creating dissension within the ranks, then that has to be brought to an abrupt halt, which may mean dismissal from the team. Other misdeeds that lend toward miscreant behavior as well as strikes against overall team morale require strenuous discipline.

I sincerely regret this for Chad Kelly; I regret it more for our staff and team, which placed so much confidence in him. Yet, I wish him well in all his future endeavors.


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 7:24 PM
 

Poor Coaching is right. Looks like Dado made to many promises to QB'S.


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team

[2]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 7:30 PM
 

more coots out of the woodwork i see. shouldnt yall be worried about who superior will run off next


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 9:06 PM
 

Take out the trash mods.

null


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 9:08 PM
 

Quit fishing coot! You proved in you previous posts you don't know what you are talking about. Go back to the 'Big Spur' they are waiting for to start a clucking contest.


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 7:50 PM
 

Well adios dude...what a waste of talent.


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team


Posted: Apr 20, 2014 12:29 AM
 

Bellamy wasn't all lip service. His first carry in live action proved that he was on the road to be a big time college player at the next level. Farther along than Chad. But his attitude and immature choices cost him a golden opportunity to be all around, outstanding, role model type athlete with the possibility of becoming a first or second rounder after his college career. What could have been guarantee money down the drain.


Dabo Don't Play Dat.


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 7:52 PM
 

I guess Dabo doesn't have the five strike rule like some coaches in this state.


Re: Kelly is on the way to Rutgers.


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 8:05 PM
 

Word out of NY is Kelly will graduate from Clemson in December. He will enroll at Rutgers University in time for Spring 15.


Re: Kelly is on the way to Rutgers.


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 9:34 PM
 

Link?

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps


Re: Kelly is on the way to Rutgers.


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 9:36 PM
 

lol cant see kelly here in december. imagine him walking across the stage.


Finally


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 8:30 PM
 

I never liked him anyways. Maybe just because hes from upstate new york like my old boss.

He never seemed like a level headed kid from the start. Now Cole can get his season in and we can watch deshaun take over next year.

Proper gun control is using both hands and a good quality bipod.


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 8:41 PM
 

https://twitter.com/aliarogers/status/455864603990568961


My approval rating on TigerNet

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 8:49 PM
 

I thought my approval rating was getting really bad. Then I took comfort because I just saw President Obama's approval rating. I don't even want to see congress' approval rating. Obama now has like a 28% approval rating and congress is even lower than that. LOL

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team

[2]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 8:50 PM
 

I don't care why he's gone. He's gone. Next man up. It does remind me of all the changes of schools in HS. Also remember the big talk that provoked Cole Stoudt to respond "You haven't done anything yet". Here it is years later & it is still true. I wonder how well Chad OC checked out Chad QB before he recruited him. Hope the take on Nick Schuessler was not a "buddy" deal. We're very short on QBs. Also, writers who watched our new commitment didn't think he's a major college QB. The throwing shoulder problem for Deshaun Watson could be something that lingers. Regardless, it will not end football as we know it. New Rule: Only one Chad in TigerTown at a time. Go Tigers!


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 8:53 PM
 

This makes me really sad for Chad, his family, the coaches, the players, and everyone else whose life is actually affected by this. I sincerely wish all those involved can learn from what has to be a terrible situation and come out better for it. Deserved or not, that's got to be hard pill to swallow.


He was kicked off his High School football team too...

[2]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 9:23 PM
 

http://www.ydr.com/ci_13570599

Upon perusing the web of him being kicked off, I stumbled upon this article. Apparently, he was suspended for half the season his freshman year, then kicked off the team his sophomore year. "A pattern of behavior problems"


Re: He was kicked off his High School football team too...


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 9:27 PM
 

FINALLY SOMEONE CAN TELL THE DANG TRUTH WITHOUT SOMEONE CALLING THEM A DAG GONE COOT!!!

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps


Re: New Story: Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson football team


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 9:38 PM
 
chad.jpg(6.0 K)

2 words


I seriously thought that this was a late April fools joke.


Posted: Apr 14, 2014 9:50 PM
 

He must have done something insanely bad to get dismissed so easily. Even Mike Bellamy got a warning.


Re: I seriously thought that this was a late April fools joke.

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 10:17 PM
 

Bravo Coach Swinney


Chad Kelly was gone after this year regardless of this...

[1]
Posted: Apr 15, 2014 9:44 AM
 

I wish this young man nothing but the best and hope he turns it around and makes a good comeback success story because everyone loves a good comeback. But with that said I honestly believe that this time next year you'd be reading about how Chad Kelly was transferring because there was no way he was going to suck up his pride and hang around once he realized Deshaun Watson was going to beat him out for the starting position. All this really does is expedite the inevitable.


Re: Chad Kelly was gone after this year regardless of this...


Posted: Apr 15, 2014 10:17 AM
 

Well, now we will never know. Kelly seemed to have the competitive spirit necessary to win football games. Especially rivalry games. It was a little disconcerting to hear Boyd say loosing to Carolina was just a little thing. It might have been to him, but not to everybody.


Just a little food for thought PLEASE READ

[3]
Posted: Apr 15, 2014 10:34 AM
 

We all know that Chad Kelly is no longer a part of the Clemson Tiger football team. What most do realize is that it was for a good reason. After chatting on Facebook with some of his now former team mates it is clear that Dabo Swinney made the right choice. After listening to what some of the veteran Tigers had to say about him I can only be glad that he is gone. Some of the reasons why I say this are as follows:

1. He had a huge ego that reflected a false sense of accomplishment.
2. He was self absorbed and put his ego before the needs of the team.
3. While he appeared to most folks to be a respectful and mature young man, he was the total opposite in his personal life. This includes practice, and team functions.
4. He walked around with his Uncle's name on his sleeve with a nasty attitude of self entitlement. This damages team and unit cohesion.
5. Chad Kelly had very little fans in the student body or the rest of the team. He was all talk and very little action.
6. From what gather from some of the team mates the coaches exhausted every angle to work with him in order to boost him to success. Sometimes even to the point of boosting his image in the media. Dabo and crew did this to boost Clemson. After all he did stand a good possibility of becoming the face of the Clemson Tigers. All Dabo and Chad Morris got was a huge slap in the face from Chad Kelly.

Over all most of the team is glad he is gone because he was like 1000lbs weight to carry around.

The positive side of this whole thing is now the coaches can focus on other position battles to include the offensive line and special teams. After all it is pretty obvious who the starting QB will be now that Kelly is gone.

My attitude on it is like this, "NEXT MAN UP" and I believe that Frank Howard and Danny Ford would have done the same thing. I know for a fact that John Heisman would have as well.

One more thing before I sign off. I am so sick and tired of people calling other folks a Gamecock fan just because they tell the horrible inconvenient truth about a player on the team. I was called a Gamecock or Coot several times on here yesterday and that burns me up. Call me a baby killer from the War in Afghanistan, call me an idiot, an a-Hole, or even a criminal, but what ever you do please do NOT call me a d*** Gamecock or even a fan of theirs.

Semper Fidelis,

Travis Hamrick

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps


Re: Just a little food for thought PLEASE READ

[1]
Posted: Apr 15, 2014 12:40 PM
 

Amen! Does anyone remember the name Terrell Owens? You can have all the talent in the world but there comes a point when your actions inside the locker room can be like cancer and the coaches and fellow teammates can only take so much. I hope he grows from this and goes on to be successful but in my opinion and from things I've heard once they named Stoudt the starter he was going to have that looker room in disarray. And people think about it, it's Dabo you're talking about. The man has a huge heart there's no way he would dismiss a player without having great reason(s) to do so!


Sincere remorse is difficult to resist.


Posted: Apr 17, 2014 8:17 AM
 

I had a kid who wanted to run my 18 and under Dixie League baseball team one year. He cursed me for pulling him from a game during his last outting with us. I put him off the team because I'd given up on his ability to control his behavior and I didn't want him ruining baseball for the kids who worked and learned the sport. This wasn't a one time thing with that boy. He continually showed disrespect for the game, his team mates and his coaches.

The rec director and his father both appealed to me to let him back on the team but I refused. Had he come and apologized and shown remorse for his behavior I might have not been able to resist.

Dabo is a heck of a lot better man than I am. I'm glad it's him in this situation and not me.


Replies: 215   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Selling two season tickets in section Q, lower level, north stands. Asking $1,250 each. Thanks! Go T...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
50896 people have read this post