»
Topic: New Story: Guillermo, a Tiger fan since birth, taking advantage of opportunity
Replies: 6   Last Post: Apr 7, 2014 1:01 PM by: nathan2014®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6   Pages: 1  

New Story: Guillermo, a Tiger fan since birth, taking advantage of opportunity

Posted: Apr 7, 2014 12:28 AM

Guillermo, a Tiger fan since birth, taking advantage of opportunity

Jay Guillermo attended Clemson games when he was little, making the trip with his grandfather, a respected high school coach out of North Carolina. How is his grandfather helping him now? What does he say about this spring? Full Story »

Like this article a lot.

Posted: Apr 7, 2014 7:25 AM

Always interested in our teams players backgrounds , including geography and family . This was well done.

DB23

Re: Like this article a lot.

Posted: Apr 7, 2014 8:28 AM

yes it was nice to know he has years of pulling for the Tigers. I never knew that and always find that aspect interesting where that history exists

David Hood seems to always do a great job.***

Posted: Apr 7, 2014 11:53 AM

Re: Another great interview!

Posted: Apr 7, 2014 9:23 AM

Great interview with another very classy guy. Nobody has more character than our team as a whole. Great job Dabo and staff in finding these guys.

Re: New Story: Guillermo, a Tiger fan since birth, taking advantage of opportunity

Posted: Apr 7, 2014 11:18 AM

Sometimes fans get caught up in the stars... but any HS player that is in the top 5 nationally at his position is a great sign even if a 3 star.... I did not know he was the #1 player in Tennessee that year though.
Look forward to seeing him play this year... I would not be surprised if he or Norton start at one of the guard spot against UGa.

Re: New Story: Guillermo, a Tiger fan since birth, taking advantage of opportunity

Posted: Apr 7, 2014 1:01 PM

That's an amazing story. Good luck Guillermo.

Replies: 6   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Auburn
FOR SALE: Ticket Sale Format: CLEMSON VS AUBURN (Sept. 9th) - 2 tickets - ($250 per tickets) Great Deal! Parki...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
1160 people have read this post