»
Topic: FB Update: Spend an evening with Clemson sports stars
Replies: 6   Last Post: Apr 3, 2014 8:43 PM by: ggordon
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6   Pages: 1  

FB Update: Spend an evening with Clemson sports stars

[1]
Posted: Apr 3, 2014 4:20 PM

Spend an evening with Clemson sports stars

Read Update »

If I choose the safari option, do I get to pick a

[3]
Posted: Apr 3, 2014 4:43 PM

Clemson athlete to go with me? If so I pick CJ because I want to see him challenge a cheetah to a race.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: If I choose the safari option, do I get to pick a

[1]
Posted: Apr 3, 2014 4:45 PM

CJ's fast, but I bet you didn't know that Cheetahs are the fastest land mammals so, unfortunately, CJ would probably lose this one and it would be a waste of time.

You can say that all you want, but do we really

[2]
Posted: Apr 3, 2014 4:49 PM

know if a cheetah is faster than CJ? There's only one way to settle this once and for all...I need to win a safari with CJ.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: You can say that all you want, but do we really

[2]
Posted: Apr 3, 2014 4:52 PM

I think he's better suited to race a lion or more heavy-bodied feline as opposed to a lean, mean running machine, but we all have our opinions on these things

Just make sure that the race is around 100 yards...

[2]
Posted: Apr 3, 2014 8:43 PM

Cheetahs have great burst speed, but CJ can take it the distance.

Re: FB Update: Spend an evening with Clemson sports stars

[1]
Posted: Apr 3, 2014 4:53 PM

so a sixsome for golf. Please post where and when because with my luck I'd be stuck behind the jokers who win it.

:)

Replies: 6   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Auburn
FOR SALE: Four tickets around the 38 yard line section UN...$1400 for the four. Email if interested. Go Tigers...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
1295 people have read this post