Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: State champion wrestler picks up Clemson football offer
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

New Story: State champion wrestler picks up Clemson football offer

Apr 3, 2014, 3:33 PM

State champion wrestler picks up Clemson football offer

The Clemson Tigers have had great success recruiting wrestlers in the past, including Tig Willard and Grady Jarrett. Could another state champion wrestler be on the way? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was this his fourth college offer or his fourth offer

Apr 3, 2014, 3:39 PM

from Swinney?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The more we offer the better

Apr 3, 2014, 4:03 PM

our chances. No?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I mean 9 no's and 1 yes is still a yes....I say we

Apr 3, 2014, 4:11 PM

need to offer him once a week until he commits to us

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

We need to make him more offers than SCAR does,

Apr 3, 2014, 4:12 PM

that's for sure.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's the only way we can show that we're truly sirius

Apr 3, 2014, 4:18 PM

about wanting his talentz at clemson

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Re: We need to make him more offers than SCAR does,

Apr 3, 2014, 4:21 PM [ in reply to We need to make him more offers than SCAR does, ]

Dabo: Hot d@mn, we gotta find that boy and sign 'em to a big fat contract. Hells Bells, Mr. Venables, if we don't the goddanged chickens will.

Venables: Ohhhh mercy! Yes we got to beat that competition.

You got Dabo's office bugged?

Apr 3, 2014, 4:22 PM

How do you know this stuff?

Mind ya bizness short stuff***

Apr 3, 2014, 4:24 PM

Re: Nae, a Clemson offer is worth more than a Coot offer.***

Apr 3, 2014, 7:28 PM [ in reply to We need to make him more offers than SCAR does, ]

We seem to have a good track record with wrestler's

Apr 4, 2014, 10:14 AM [ in reply to The more we offer the better ]

maybe Hulk Hogan or Randy Savage have eligibility left. I would offer up Ric Flair but he is a dirtpecker like most wrestling fans.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey...Dabo wants this kid badly!!! lol

Apr 3, 2014, 3:59 PM

That was a little unclear, but with the 'competition' on offers Clemson should be sure-fire!
GoTigers!

just hope the coots don't offer...

Apr 3, 2014, 4:01 PM

they are really overtaking us

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There is the foundation for Clemson's future Wrestling program!***

Apr 3, 2014, 5:27 PM

Can not have enough former wrestlers on CU football team.

Apr 3, 2014, 6:07 PM

Wrestlers have to work so much harder than their football counterparts they make great interior lineman (like Grady Jarrett). Just look how many UFC champions were wrestlers first to know if you're a champion wrestler you are a very dangerous dude.

Wrestlers

Apr 4, 2014, 8:01 AM

Have better small space strength and understand leverage far better than most HS football players. Venables preaches leverage like its gonna change the world ...and he is right , and this kid is probably a good unknown commodity. I say four more offers in the next month are merited.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: New Story: State champion wrestler picks up Clemson football offer

Apr 4, 2014, 1:59 PM

I read in another article where this kids says that he is wanting an offer from UGA and Tennessee. (Gage> I’m still waiting on an SEC offer. Every high school football player wants to be able to play for a big SEC team.) But the coots are not in his thoughts I guess b/c he has been a Clemson fan for his in state choice. But if I was a Clemson recruiter, I don't think that I would waste a lot of time on this kid. We're not sec big enough for him and his sec dream schools. I guess we are lucky to be near the top of his offers from dook, weak forest, and NCST. I wonder who is on top, weak forest, NCST or dook. But we do know that we're near the top until the sec start offering him.;)

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wrestling helped me out so much in football

Apr 5, 2014, 10:51 AM

I decided to wrestle my junior year to try and get better before my senior season of football and boy, it helped me out ALOT. I was alot better at one on one matchups, helped me move better in space, and I had more strength. Wrestling practice was also alot tougher, anyone who played both sports should agree with me on that

Re: New Story: State champion wrestler picks up Clemson football offer

Apr 5, 2014, 10:55 AM

Future center. Very much a shatley situation will start at dt then move to center. This is how you get Ol you don't need to go recruits tons of big uglys that can't play anything else.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic