Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Brownell: "We could taste the NCAA tournament"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

New Story: Brownell: "We could taste the NCAA tournament"

Mar 15, 2014, 1:23 AM

Brownell: "We could taste the NCAA tournament"

For the second time in a week, the Tigers were left to ponder controversial calls that cost them wins. Two more wins and the Tigers could have thoughts of making the NCAA Tournament. Instead, they are left to ponder what if. Bob Donnan-USA TODAY Sports Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good write-up. Brownell and this team deserved better.

Mar 15, 2014, 1:30 AM

At the very least they deserve our support.

This team deserved an awfull lot more. Guess you really

Mar 15, 2014, 1:49 AM

can't beat redneck tobakky road !! There was no way these refs were going to let the heels and dookies get knocked out of this tourney!! That's the bottom line !!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good job this year, Tigers! We're proud of you!***

Mar 15, 2014, 3:20 AM

Maryland

Mar 15, 2014, 8:03 AM

This is one of the reasons Maryland left
ACC. I was happy to see NC lose. I am also glad the tournament is moving away from Greensboro.

Re: Maryland

Mar 15, 2014, 8:47 AM

they only move it the odd year here and there. Have never had it in SC even when it required a much smaller venue than now. And we continue to put up with this junk. It annoys me beyond end

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maryland

Mar 15, 2014, 10:41 AM [ in reply to Maryland ]

Has nothing to do with why Maryland left the conference. It was totally $$$.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em - The Webb Wilder credo

Re: New Story: Brownell: "We could taste the NCAA tournament"

Mar 15, 2014, 8:27 AM

Very proud of these tigers.

Mar 15, 2014, 9:33 AM

Every person that claims to be a fan of Clemson, should without a bit of shame be proud of our Basketball team. And we should be proud of our coach. Brad Brownell fits the word Coach as well as any that holds that title. He has taken much less talent and COMPETED with the top Five teams in the ACC. Like the announcers were saying last night. Brownell was coaching against a HOF coach, but that Brownell could coach, and that he had won every where he has coached. We have a winner in Brownell Tiger Nation. Great Hire!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 15, 2014, 10:29 AM

There is no limit to how well the Tigers can play next year. I hope K.J. comes back for the team and helps them put the Dukes and Carolinas etc. in their place. He needs to work on his perimeter game and what better place to do it than in the 'powerful' ACC. We have already seen how this team improves in the off season and without question they will be considerably better next year.

Re: Re: New Story: Brownell: "We could taste the NCAA tournament"

Mar 17, 2014, 9:45 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Brownell: "We could taste the NCAA tournament" ]

Well said. He loves this team and I think they love their coach. They played hard every game. Number two defensive team in the nation. I always live how he greats the students each year giving out donuts! Our two kids there send me a text every year he has done that. He's a very good coach and is maturing nicely. Coach k love or gate him has said really good things about coach b. Also I read the other day after a tough loss against puke he came on our team bus and talked to our tigers and told them how well they played. Not many coaches do that. Sorry to ramble. Go tigers

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Re: Re: New Story: Brownell: "We could taste the NCAA tournament"

Mar 17, 2014, 9:46 PM

I hate I phone text btw lol

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Extortion works well

Mar 16, 2014, 2:20 AM

They continue to F! us on the court, we continue to park a bus on top of Tobacco Road in front of The NCAA offices...

-Tesla

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Re: Extortion works well

Mar 16, 2014, 2:26 AM

Puke can do no wrong and the bias towards them is friggin' sickening!

Re: New Story: Brownell: You have a great Coach

Mar 17, 2014, 2:03 PM

I'm a new Clemson fan and have been a Brownell fan since UNCW days. I am an alum at UNC Wilmington and it's amazing how the AD let Brad leave. Since he left our BB program sucks and it hasn't even come close to recovering.

I've been looking at the message board here and looking to see how people feel about not making the big dance. You should have made it and I'm a bit surprised that NC State is in and Clemson had a better record. The ACC should have had at least 1 more team and maybe even 2 more teams in.

You have a great coach and next year your team will be in the tournament. I won't be surprised to see a Clemson victory vs UNC Chapel Hill next year too! Good luck in the NIT and I'm happy to see the support from the school and the AD for Brad. This guy is a proven winner and he will win at Clemson! ENJOY

Yep ... we could taste it alright...

Mar 17, 2014, 9:25 PM

tasted like dookie

freaking refs

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic