Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Swinney talks suspensions, injuries, position changes and Tyshon Dye
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

New Story: Swinney talks suspensions, injuries, position changes and Tyshon Dye

Mar 4, 2014, 5:09 PM

Swinney talks suspensions, injuries, position changes and Tyshon Dye

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney covered a variety of topics Tuesday afternoon in the WestZone. What does he say about the suspensions? What does he say about Tyshon Dye? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Riggs to Center??

Mar 4, 2014, 6:42 PM

Was that a typo or what? Had the size of a WR coming in how could that translate to a trench player?...

Suspensions - WTH?

Mar 4, 2014, 6:49 PM

All is not lost. UGA is usually good for 2 or 3 for the first game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Thought I had heard they already had 2 defensive starters

Mar 4, 2014, 8:04 PM

Suspended for game one. Seems like 2'wks or so ago. Anybody know for sure?

1 for sure

Mar 4, 2014, 11:21 PM

I know a while back I read the safety harvey-cemmons(name?) was going to be suspended because of last season. He was supposed to have a multiple game suspension, but only sat out one game.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thought I had heard they already had 2 defensive starters

Mar 5, 2014, 12:29 AM [ in reply to Thought I had heard they already had 2 defensive starters ]

WR Wesley Scott is suspended for the 1st game and is also rehabbing a ACL. Safety Harvey Clemmons was dismissed.

Mar 5, 2014, 12:48 AM

Who cares about ugay? You know that beach trip with the brownies is right around the corner for the mutts. Another June pee in the cup is just right around the corner for your boys.

Wonder who you have that will have to double team Beasley? Mason will be hurt more than Erin. You'll lose the line of scrimmage again. Same old hype with ugay. They won't even be ranked mid season yet again after the palmetto state sweeps you.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 5, 2014, 11:11 AM

You seem angry

Long snapper is what I've heard

Mar 4, 2014, 6:43 PM

nm

AWESOME!!!***

Mar 4, 2014, 6:52 PM

Coach Swinney ,

Mar 4, 2014, 6:54 PM

There are a ton of reasons to be proud of Clemson University and you Sir are definitely one of them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coach Swinney ,

Mar 4, 2014, 8:21 PM

Agree 100 %

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Savior. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Mar 4, 2014, 9:49 PM

Agree 100%!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 5, 2014, 8:01 AM [ in reply to Coach Swinney , ]

Agree!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 5, 2014, 8:25 AM

Agreed!

Re: New Story: Swinney talks suspensions, injuries, position changes and Tyshon Dye

Mar 5, 2014, 8:36 AM

i do appreciate Dabo taking this head on, because he didn't have to announce it as a spring press conference, but i think he wants everyone that they are a team and not individuals. if we're worried about a few players being the difference, then we don't have a team. anyway, however normally "suspensions for violating team rules" is code for breaking an athletic department rule, which Dabo doesn't have control over like drug test.

Don't EVER like hearing a coach say...

Mar 5, 2014, 9:40 AM

"I'd rather lose every game then to...[insert gibberish here]"

I respect Dabo ethics and formula but you should just NEVER say those words as a coach. Just simply don't like hearing it.

Semantics

Mar 5, 2014, 11:03 AM

Dabo is just stating in no uncertain terms that the school and football team are a joint effort , and that any disciplinary action needed for either entity is seen to by our coaching staff quickly and with due diligence. Those young men will be better for it , and life lessons are more important than any football game.
We arent gonna lose many games this year...so its just his way of alluding to the level of accountability he has instilled during his tenure. Fantastic to have such integrity at our leadership positions .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Semantics

Mar 6, 2014, 3:06 PM

Yes sir. Would much rather hear that than "well we had some rules violations, but we let them slide this time..." or in other words "we had some folks who think the rules don't apply and we will let the children have their way (NO team mindset)." Excellent job Dabo!

Re: New Story: Swinney talks suspensions, injuries, position changes and Tyshon Dye

Mar 7, 2014, 4:39 PM

Anyone know the nature of the suspensions? Smoking pot? Or simply missing classes or something similar?

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic