Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Clemson games ranked #1 and #2 non-conference SEC matchups of 2014
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

FB Update: Clemson games ranked #1 and #2 non-conference SEC matchups of 2014

Mar 3, 2014, 3:35 PM

Clemson games ranked #1 and #2 non-conference SEC matchups of 2014

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Locker room material!

Mar 3, 2014, 3:38 PM

"A rivalry means the two teams trade wins, but there hasn’t been any winning by Clemson in five years. The Tigers will get another chance this year in front of the home crowd on rivalry weekend. But do we really think the outcome will be any different?"

Re: Locker room material!

Mar 3, 2014, 3:57 PM

why would they think the outcome will not be the same??? we have player horrible for 5 years now so????

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Locker room material!

Mar 3, 2014, 4:11 PM [ in reply to Locker room material! ]

We've lost 5 years in a row, we should be at the point where locker room material isn't needed...

My Lord - pathetic piece of journalism

Mar 3, 2014, 4:12 PM [ in reply to Locker room material! ]

If a rivalry means that each team trades wins back and forth, then this has only been a rivalry since 2009 - not the other way around. The SEC bloggers, such as Schlabach, are hilarious to read form an objective standpoint. The bulldogs are sure to have revenge on their mind, but we won't want to prove anything with a new QB/offense? ESPN has become a joke.

Re: My Lord - pathetic piece of journalism

Mar 3, 2014, 4:20 PM

ESPN??? I thought this was only a SEC blogger on his on site?

Mar 3, 2014, 7:00 PM [ in reply to My Lord - pathetic piece of journalism ]

They are sec bought and paid for. Heck, they don't even try to mask it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 3, 2014, 11:28 PM

Face guys Sc owns us right now we got to change that next year

Re: Re: My Lord - pathetic piece of journalism

Mar 7, 2014, 5:28 PM

Nah not even a hint of owning us. Thats why no urgency. Itll right itself

I wonder if Jon Boy would care to make a couple of bets?***

Mar 3, 2014, 3:39 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is the new reputation of our rivalry. We need to fix this 2014***

Mar 3, 2014, 3:48 PM

Re: This is the new reputation of our rivalry. We need to fix this 2014***

Mar 3, 2014, 8:34 PM

No it isnt. Itll take a lot more than 5 to even take it seriously

Re: This is the new reputation of our rivalry. We need to fix this 2014***

Mar 3, 2014, 9:25 PM

by dabo standards the Georgia game is not a rivalry game either it is a domination by Georgia like he said our game is not a rivalry with the coots because we have dominated them. amiright? may not be germans but take with a grade of slaw.

Re: Re: This is the new reputation of our rivalry. We need to fix this 2014***

Mar 7, 2014, 5:30 PM

That means Scar has NO rivals. Everyone owns them lol

They didn't mention

Mar 3, 2014, 4:24 PM

Georgia can play music this year. They should have, since that was the ONLY reason we won!

Heartbreaker? Tigers up 10 and the game was over at

Mar 3, 2014, 5:32 PM

that point. The last score was not relevant to the out come. The Tigers D beat them and will be better this year. UGAy offense will not produce 35 points against our defense. I look for maybe 13 or 14 points max. We will not have to score 38 points to beat anybody next year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Clemson games ranked #1 and #2 non-conference SEC matchups of 2014

Mar 3, 2014, 6:58 PM

Clemson should be able to go down there and whip their butts. We match up very well against them. Last year's game was close, but it shouldn't have been that close. A couple of long plays by them made the game much better than it should have been. Granted, they have great talent, but so do we. I hope they think we will not be a factor. If they take this game for granted, they get that butt spanked again. IMO

Re: FB Update: Clemson games ranked #1 and #2 non-conference SEC matchups of 2014

Mar 3, 2014, 10:05 PM

By golly I sure the #### hope so!!!!

#8. Bama vs. WVU. They're sure setting the standards high.

Mar 4, 2014, 7:26 AM

Playing a 4-8 WVU in Atlanta is a big-time OOC game for Bama? The 'SEC hype' in its most blatant transparency.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: #8. Bama vs. WVU. They're sure setting the standards high.

Mar 4, 2014, 10:12 AM

Hey, it's SEC law to have at least one Bama mention in anything written about SEC football. It's a safety clause. If not mentioned, Bama fans would drive to their company's headquarters guns a-blazin'. But looking at their schedule, what other game would they choose? Western Carolina? Florida Atlantic might be a top 10 team this year, right? Uh... no. Seriously, Bama is a top 5 team year in and year out. Play someone out of conference with a pulse!

My question is how did any Arkansas game make the list? Definitely scrapping the bottom of the barrel with that pick. I guess I would tune in toward the end of the game to see how many of Bilema's players had died due to the leading killer of college football atheltes across the nation, that dreaded hurry up no huddle. Soultaker of 26 Baylor football player a week. Curse you, HUNH!!!

BTW, is Tennessee switching to a HUNH? Might explain why they signed 73 players this last recruiting cycle.

~JKB

Mar 7, 2014, 5:29 PM

Saturday Down South aka SEC homer website. I don't expect anything less than some full on Clemson bashing.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic