»
Topic: New Story: Super Bowl winning coach Pete Carroll enamored with Sammy Watkins
Replies: 8   Last Post: Feb 23, 2014 4:29 PM by: TigerGrant8®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8   Pages: 1  

New Story: Super Bowl winning coach Pete Carroll enamored with Sammy Watkins

[1]
Posted: Feb 21, 2014 7:27 PM

Super Bowl winning coach Pete Carroll enamored with Sammy Watkins

Pete Carroll, the head coach of the Super Bowl champion Seattle Seahawks, said Friday that the value of Sammy Watkins goes beyond what can be measured with a stopwatch or tape measure. What does Carroll have to say about Watkins? Full Story »

I wonder if they are thinking about trading up to get Sammy

Posted: Feb 21, 2014 7:33 PM

apparently they are going to release Sidney Rice

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10496053/sidney-rice-released-seattle-seahawks

Great PR for Clemson - really praised Sammy and Tigers***

[3]
Posted: Feb 21, 2014 7:38 PM

Re: New Story: Super Bowl winning coach Pete Carroll enamored with Sammy Watkins

Posted: Feb 21, 2014 7:41 PM

what is so astounding about watkins is that he was performing at this level the day he stepped foot on campus.

I don't know, he was vicious this year

Posted: Feb 21, 2014 9:18 PM

He laid the wood on defenders a lot more this year. I cringed quite a few times seeing the hurt he put into CBs and safeties. We're talking full-on truckings.

He's one nasty buckaroo now.

Buckaroo? How many times have you watched the

Posted: Feb 23, 2014 4:29 PM

Orange Bowl, so that now, "Buckaroo" entered your vocabulary? LOL! ;) The announcer in that game must have said, "Braxton Miller is gonna be a hurting buckaroo tomorrow" about 30 times. I know I've watched it at least 15 times myself, so I get it buddy.

Pete Carroll..... :)

[2]
Posted: Feb 21, 2014 8:34 PM

I think I've got a new favorite NFL coach. NICE props for our staff and players.

Re: New Story: Super Bowl winning coach Pete Carroll enamored with Sammy Watkins

Posted: Feb 21, 2014 8:57 PM

After the second or third game of his freshman season, I told pretty much everyone I knew he was the best receiver we've ever had. It was that obvious. Then, Nuk had his incredible year...... But after 3 years, I still affirm Sammy Watkins is the best receiver Clemson's ever had......hate to see him go.

Love .....exciting and new. Come aboard..we're expecting you.***

Posted: Feb 22, 2014 9:15 AM

Replies: 8   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Auburn
FOR SALE: Four tickets around the 38 yard line section UN...$1400 for the four. Email if interested. Go Tigers...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
2633 people have read this post