Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruiting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

Recruiting

Feb 6, 2014, 12:25 PM

What do you think of this recruiting class?    [Results]

A, Dabo can do no wrong
56%
B, Needed more WRs
14%
C, Ranked higher than USuCk as if that makes a difference
11%
D, Got an average QB and that's about it
2%
F, Dabo's habitual wearing of sweats ruined our shot at the good players
17%
2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo and his staff are very good recruiters and recruit at

Jan 2, 2023, 3:07 PM

an elite level.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^not buying into the 'we needed more WRs argument***

Feb 6, 2014, 12:29 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^^^not buying into the 'we needed more WRs argument***

Feb 6, 2014, 2:34 PM

A few more would have been nice.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lot of 88 in this poll***

Feb 6, 2014, 12:27 PM

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

E. Mama knows best.***

Feb 6, 2014, 12:29 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

MORE RECEIVERS?!?! Really?!***

Feb 6, 2014, 12:31 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm wondering if recruiting didn't..

Feb 6, 2014, 12:35 PM

run everyone's batteries down.

Re: MORE RECEIVERS?!?! Really?!***

Feb 6, 2014, 2:36 PM [ in reply to MORE RECEIVERS?!?! Really?!*** ]

It was sarcasm.

G. We have talent and depth at every position group for the

Feb 6, 2014, 12:37 PM

first time in over 30 years.

I don't care what the recruiting rankings say, our recruiting until the last few years did not meet our needs across the board. We always had a position group or two that lacked the talented depth to compete at the highest level weekly.

We now have an upperclassman dominated depth chart on a team with about 20 players per class with a large number of redshirts. It's why I think we are being underestimated.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just for the records.

Feb 6, 2014, 12:40 PM

We got the #1 recruit in the nation, Vic!

I only mention it because it seems that's the only thing you left out. +1

Dabo should rely more on rivals and ESPN rankings when

Feb 6, 2014, 12:42 PM

choosing which players to recruit.

Signed,

GWPTiger

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Dabo should rely more on rivals and ESPN rankings when

Feb 6, 2014, 12:44 PM

It doesn't matter who he recruits; they're just gonna ditch us for the esh shee shee anyways.

P.S. the point I gave you for your previous post will actually go to dsp since you signed it as GWP.

Make fun all you want, but when you don't have a

Feb 6, 2014, 12:52 PM [ in reply to Dabo should rely more on rivals and ESPN rankings when ]

conference like the SEC behind you, it takes a lot of forward thinking to compete for championships. I think it could work.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Give me heart and work ethic over star rankings any day.***

Feb 6, 2014, 2:28 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

That's the kind of thinking that leads to 2 losses

Feb 6, 2014, 3:01 PM

like last year

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Dabo should rely more on rivals and ESPN rankings when

Feb 6, 2014, 12:52 PM [ in reply to Dabo should rely more on rivals and ESPN rankings when ]

HAHAHAHA

That GWPTiger is such a maroon, no?***

Feb 6, 2014, 12:53 PM

RA'd***

Feb 6, 2014, 12:56 PM

Re: That GWPTiger is such a maroon, no?***

Feb 6, 2014, 1:02 PM [ in reply to That GWPTiger is such a maroon, no?*** ]

if you want to win an argument just follow GWP and just say you proved my point again in the subject line everytime you reply

Hey it's not my fault that every one of your replies

Feb 6, 2014, 1:26 PM

kept proving my point ;)

^^^you just proved my point***

Feb 6, 2014, 1:28 PM

I forget, what's the point again?

Feb 6, 2014, 1:30 PM

Half of what I get involved in here is pointless and even that doesn't make sense.

Wrong, it makes perfect sense

Feb 6, 2014, 1:32 PM

until you get here

Basically if you're confused

Feb 6, 2014, 1:54 PM

60% of the time, everytime, then you're in the right place

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Re: Wrong, it makes perfect sense

Feb 6, 2014, 2:03 PM [ in reply to Wrong, it makes perfect sense ]

we are developing into rivals...i like rivals EXCEPT for recruiting info. (disclaimer-i actually like rivals the most out of recruiting websites)

Good, I need a new rival since Ft. Lauderdale Tiger

Feb 6, 2014, 2:59 PM

hasn't told me to "go away and never come back" in a while.

Why don't you go away and never come back?

Feb 6, 2014, 3:00 PM

Signed,

Ft. Lauderdale Tiger

Re: Why don't you go away and never come back?

Feb 6, 2014, 3:03 PM

Are you attempting to start the funny?

Enjoy the vacay.

Signed,

~ cutigerbob

he tasks me...

Feb 6, 2014, 3:26 PM [ in reply to Why don't you go away and never come back? ]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsYT8YHL-R0

signed,

gwptiger

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I forget, what's the point again?

Feb 6, 2014, 3:20 PM [ in reply to I forget, what's the point again? ]

That's why it's fun

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

None of the above!

Feb 6, 2014, 3:14 PM

But it was a good class

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic