»
Topic: New Story: Luginbill weighs in on Clemson recruiting class
Replies: 13   Last Post: Feb 4, 2014 7:29 PM by: WolfMan2
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 13   Pages: 1  

New Story: Luginbill weighs in on Clemson recruiting class

[1]
Posted: Feb 4, 2014 2:56 PM

Luginbill weighs in on Clemson recruiting class

ESPN college football analyst Tom Luginbill weighs in on Clemson'w 2014 recruiting class. Who does he say is the star of the class? What does he say about Clemson potentially losing ground to Florida St.? Full Story »

Ok, but when will Lightbulbbill weigh in on Clemson's class?***

[4]
Posted: Feb 4, 2014 3:00 PM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Ok, but when will Lightbulbbill weigh in on Clemson's class?***

[6]
Posted: Feb 4, 2014 3:01 PM

We are all waiting on lighbulbbill to weigh in.

That's what I thought the headline said when I first saw it.

[2]
Posted: Feb 4, 2014 3:03 PM

furreal.

Dishonorably discharged from the Ring of Honor

LOL! I did too, which prompted my reply

[2]
Posted: Feb 4, 2014 3:05 PM

Then I saw the picture in the post and thought, wow Bill looks younger than I imagined.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I did exactly the opposirte, reading youur post as

[3]
Posted: Feb 4, 2014 4:21 PM

as Luginbill, instead of Lightbulbill. Sometimes we read what we are expecting to see.

Re: New Story: Luginbill weighs in on Clemson recruiting class

Posted: Feb 4, 2014 3:33 PM

I think this is both accurate and complimentary. Our coaches did an excellent job in recruiting our needs and recruiting in general. I think our staff is one of the top 5 recruiting staff's in the nation. We do need to start winning the battle for some of our top 5 recruits in S.C., whether we want to face up to the truth or not, their 5 year domination began the same time that USUC started dominating in state recruiting.

It's changing. Mike Williams for one.***

Posted: Feb 4, 2014 4:27 PM

and i think it's condescending. i guess our perception on

Posted: Feb 4, 2014 4:51 PM

his meaning is different. it's all good ( except our losses).

Need To Fight Tooth And Nail With FSU And Chikenlina Too ---

Posted: Feb 4, 2014 4:45 PM

ON THE FIELD OF BATTLE.....and set this thing back
right.....Then watch how things soar for us.

If he can come in ready to compete

Posted: Feb 4, 2014 6:41 PM

Jeffrie Gibson will be one to watch for. I know we're stacked at db, but with his size and speed his might be a name to remember in a year or two.

What has been a weakness will soon be a plus... Depth in the

Posted: Feb 4, 2014 7:03 PM

secondary is going to be a crucial part for Venables. Think Seattle and Chancellor as a big safety. We've been recruiting some tall guys that are S/LBs that are going to start showing out this year. 4 RS DBs doing nothing but getting ready...

This!

[1]
Posted: Feb 4, 2014 7:28 PM

Dabo and BV are building a beast of a defense. We will not need to score 42 to win in the coming years. The offense will continue to be strong under Morris, but the defense will dominate.

What's the scoop on Williams? That recruiting rag AJC

Posted: Feb 4, 2014 7:29 PM

http://recruiting.blog.ajc.com/2014/02/03/uga-emerges-as-top-contender-for-dt-andrew-williams/

thinks he's staying in-state.

Replies: 13   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Auburn
FOR SALE: 4 tickets in section J (lower deck) and a numbered spot in Tiger Park! Home side,row QQ; Tiger Par...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
2723 people have read this post