»
Topic: New Story: Hyatt may be an elite prospect, but he's a "lunch pail kind of guy"
Replies: 12   Last Post: Feb 4, 2014 8:50 AM by: jbthe1tiger99®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 12   Pages: 1  

New Story: Hyatt may be an elite prospect, but he's a "lunch pail kind of guy"

[1]
Posted: Feb 3, 2014 5:18 PM

Hyatt may be an elite prospect, but he's a "lunch pail kind of guy"

Mitch Hyatt, the 5-star tackle prospect out of Suwanee (GA) North Gwinnett, is listed as one of the top five players nationally by ESPN, but don't expect Hyatt to act like a superstar says his coach. Full Story »

coach sounds convinced

[1]
Posted: Feb 3, 2014 5:30 PM

He's going is going to Clemson. This would be such a monster get for us. Dabo seems to be addressing our needs in serious fashion.

HUGE pickup if we land him Wed. Good way to

Posted: Feb 3, 2014 5:50 PM

set the tone in recruiting for 2015!

Seems like we are getting

[1]
Posted: Feb 3, 2014 5:52 PM

Monster recruits across the board. Dabo and staff are doing a tremendous job. All in!

Can you imagine what our team will look like in a few years

Posted: Feb 3, 2014 5:57 PM

Can we get him and crowder next to each other? I'm not certain about eligibility but could our OL be Battle Guillermo Norton Crowder Hyatt in two years?

Re: Can you imagine what our team will look like in a few years

[1]
Posted: Feb 3, 2014 6:07 PM

That would be a MONSTER line!

Come on, Mitch. Go with the Tigers

Posted: Feb 3, 2014 8:30 PM

and become part of what's going to be a heck of a ride. The best is yet to come.

Re: Come on, Mitch. Go with the Tigers

[2]
Posted: Feb 3, 2014 9:15 PM

Its looking really good on us getting this guy boys. And I'm loving this kids attitude!

Re: New Story: Hyatt may be an elite prospect, but he's a "lunch pail kind of guy"

Posted: Feb 3, 2014 9:55 PM

The team will have to keep a close eye on him when we play VT. We don't want him being accused of stealing their lunch pails. At his size, he could consume a lot of them. And the way he pushes people down, he would eat most of them before we get back to our side lines.

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

Re: New Story: Hyatt may be an elite prospect, but he's a "lunch pail kind of guy"

Posted: Feb 3, 2014 11:13 PM

lol. That would be an awesome line. GO Tigers!

is it a lunch pail or lunch box?

[2]
Posted: Feb 4, 2014 7:24 AM

If it is a lunch box I hope it is one of those retro ones from the 70's. The kind that have the characters from a show like "Whats Happening".

If he has a retro lunch box he uses when he goes to work against opposing lineman then he is a 5* in my book.

I can't even imagine if it is a Superfriends lunch box.

Posted: Feb 4, 2014 7:46 AM

I just hope he don't bring those pails with the smurffs all over it:)

I'd like to think it's more of 10 piece meal-deal kind of box!

Posted: Feb 4, 2014 8:50 AM

Yeah, a big chicken dinner type of kid who's ready to feast on some yardbird....
Finish snacking on some chicken, then throw the bones & all back in the box & put it it in the trash where it belongs!!! :)

(My favorite old school lunch boxes with the thermos & raised characters were in order: superman, A-team, battlestar galactica, star wars (yoda), & the dukes of hazard ;)

Replies: 12   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: The Citadel
FOR SALE: 2 tickets for Citadel. TDQ row JJ seats 34 and 36. e mail or call/text 678-488-5880

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
2348 people have read this post