»
Topic: New Story: Position Battle: Tight End
Replies: 9   Last Post: Jan 31, 2014 6:36 PM by: SocMan2®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9   Pages: 1  

New Story: Position Battle: Tight End

Posted: Jan 30, 2014 9:23 AM

Position Battle: Tight End

Battles at quarterback and running back will be closely watched this spring, but one of the more hotly-contested battles just might be at tight end. Full Story »

I feel pretty dang good about the TE position for next year.***

Posted: Jan 30, 2014 9:37 AM

Re: New Story: Position Battle: Tight End

Posted: Jan 30, 2014 9:45 AM

I thought the position hadnt done much this year but I looked at the production among tose who played it and it was about what we got when ford was there. I didnt look back to allen playing it though.

TE and RB will not have a lot of question marks

Posted: Jan 30, 2014 10:39 AM

going into the opener.

The 1's and 2's of those groups will be great

Man, i didn't realize how stacked we are at TE

Posted: Jan 30, 2014 1:50 PM

We seem to be pretty stacked at all of the key skill positions. If only I felt as comfortable with our secondary.

WR U QB U RB U and TE U

Posted: Jan 30, 2014 2:26 PM

Feel confident that we have the pieces we need to be successful this season but this young talented group will have to step up big in the first month! We will see what spring looks like. Chad Morris's offense excels best with a dangerous tight end and at times when you wonder this past year what was truly missing in our offense it was the Elite TE. I hope it is back this year!

Lots of role players

Posted: Jan 30, 2014 5:11 PM

I suspect Cooper will start as he is very solid although an average receiver.

Richards is likely the guy that will eventually take over, although I admit I haven't seen much on Smith, as he has a HUGE upside.

Re: Lots of role players

Posted: Jan 30, 2014 5:27 PM

cant help but think smith will be move to right tackle after a redshirt.

Are you counting Jordan Leggett out?

Posted: Jan 31, 2014 8:53 AM

If Leggett's reputed work ethic and attitude as a freshman is the cause, just remember that the coaches were so frustrated with Dwayne Allen they were ready to lock him in the doghouse and throw away the key his first season.

This one's a no-brainer

Posted: Jan 31, 2014 6:36 PM

We can win every 2014 game except UGA, FSU and SC with any player on the Tiger team at TE. The key will be to have our most talented players on the field for our three biggest regular season games - it will take putting our most talented players on the field (not the hardest working or the coaches' favorite) to create the needed mismatches and win those prime time games.

IMHO ...

Replies: 9   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Georgia Tech
FOR SALE: Face value (60/ticket) or best offer +/- shipping Text for immediate reply

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
1494 people have read this post