Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Zero for Chapel Hill
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,270

New Story: Zero for Chapel Hill

Jan 26, 2014, 7:59 PM

Zero for Chapel Hill

Sunday night’s game between Clemson and North Carolina was your typical game between the two teams in Chapel Hill, and The Streak continues as a result. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

David Hood is obviously a coot/idiot...

Jan 26, 2014, 8:04 PM

He speaks truth about our basketball program

Re: The truth hurts.***

Jan 26, 2014, 8:07 PM

Re: David Hood is obviously a coot/idiot...

Jan 26, 2014, 8:46 PM [ in reply to David Hood is obviously a coot/idiot... ]

Hood is being kind, it seems that Brownell's teams are content just to show up. I think he is a good basketball man but just isn't a good fit at Clemson.

Hood in a time warp since he posted boxscore from 2013

Jan 26, 2014, 8:51 PM

So maybe we still haven't lost...yet

FIRE BROWNELL

Jan 26, 2014, 9:17 PM

This team has done absolutely nothing the last 4 years under brownell which is sad because we have had some talent. We need somebody else who can use a strategy that fits our players. Brownell might know X and Os but his system does not fit with our personnel

He actually is using a strategy that fits our players ...

Jan 26, 2014, 9:32 PM

... and in spite of losing on the road to two traditionally great basketball schools, he has managed to win 13 games and beat a Duke team soundly ... a Duke team that hasn't lost since that night in Littlejohn.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brownell drop the line about us being young

Jan 26, 2014, 10:04 PM

This is basketball. You can win with young guys old guys or a mix. We are that mix. We might not have any seniors but jrs are old enough to know what to do and not crap the bed.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Timid

Jan 27, 2014, 12:32 AM

With the exception of McDaniel the team plays timid. Br ownell wants to work the ball inside all the time. The team shooting came alive when Hall hit the 3 pointer. Everybody then started to take open shots. Br ownell is a good defensive coach but does not appear to be a player developer. Lets face it, with the talent recruited, he would have to be a developer. I think Br ownell is a decent coach, but we will not make it to the next level without better talent and facilities.

Re: New Story: Zero for Chapel Hill

Jan 27, 2014, 8:13 AM

Post & Courier said that Clemson made only one basket in almost 19 minutes between the first half and the second half. That has to be a record for us and I have seen enough games where we have done this-just not that long. I don't put much weight on us beating Duke-they just aren't that good this year. Fact is once again-they didn't show up. We got blown out at Pitt and nothing was done to change the effort.

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,270
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic