»
Topic: BKB Update: MBB: Pitt 76 Clemson 43 Final
Replies: 11   Last Post: Jan 23, 2014 9:42 AM by: apextiger®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 11   Pages: 1  

BKB Update: MBB: Pitt 76 Clemson 43 Final

Posted: Jan 21, 2014 9:58 PM

MBB: Pitt 76 Clemson 43 Final

Read Update »

Visions of Larry Shyatt days when I see that score

Posted: Jan 21, 2014 10:17 PM

Makes me shiver

LOL

Posted: Jan 22, 2014 4:44 PM

I said that the day BB was hired.

Last night they got a HUGEEE dose of reality.

Re: BKB Update: MBB: Pitt 76 Clemson 43 Final

Posted: Jan 21, 2014 10:19 PM

Well. After the first couple of strokes, I didn't hurt anymore.
33 pt loss is the same as a 3 pt loss I guess.

Posted: Jan 21, 2014 10:20 PM

Big picture. Big picture.

Posted: Jan 21, 2014 10:47 PM

Actually not as bad as losing a buzzer beater by 1, really.

Brownell

Posted: Jan 21, 2014 10:33 PM

Really think we need to go back to the Oliver Purnell style of basketball. It would work with the athleticism we have. If brownell can't deliver that type of play, we should move on to somebody with a coaching style that would fit our team

Re: Brownell

[2]
Posted: Jan 21, 2014 10:54 PM

OK here they come. We knew you were lurking some where and here you come. Put on your rain suits and rubber boots guys before they start pissing all over your leg and try to convince you its raining!!! Get the FK out of here Debbie downer coot. Your team is on a steady losing streak to sec teams.

[6]
Posted: Jan 21, 2014 10:43 PM

tough place to play - need to shake it off as Sunday is a day to make history and start a new streak at UNC. Horse ran a bad race against a strong favorite - throw it out when capping next.

Giving you a pulse for being a supportive fan

[1]
Posted: Jan 22, 2014 6:10 AM

+1

it was just Pitt's night

Posted: Jan 22, 2014 9:50 AM

It was just like watching Creighton the other night against Nova. Every shot Pitt took was falling and all the bounces were going their way. Nobody shoots that well from the floor most of the time. We will beat them at home at the end of the season.

Re: just Pitt's night

Posted: Jan 23, 2014 9:40 AM

I agree. We had a similar night against Davidson earlier in the year when everything we threw up went in and all the bounces went our way. So we ended up beating a decent team by 30+ ... and we shot well against a good Duke team for a 12 point win.

Any night when our shots aren't falling and we're not taking care of the ball is going to be a tough night for us against even mediocre competition. do it on the road against a team like Pitt and the results will be ugly.

A complete turn around is now in order when we go up to Chapel Hill. Go Tigers .. Beat the Tar Heels!

Replies: 11   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Boston College
FOR SALE: 2-8 tickets together in the lower deck north stands section O (6), section S (5), section E (4), sec...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
1746 people have read this post