»
Topic: Football Update: Tigers finish season with highest ranking since 1981
Replies: 9   Last Post: Jan 7, 2014 8:45 PM by: Udamannclem
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9   Pages: 1  

Football Update: Tigers finish season with highest ranking since 1981

Posted: Jan 7, 2014 12:30 PM

Tigers finish season with highest ranking since 1981

Read Update »

Re: Football Update: Tigers finish season with highest ranking since 1981

[1]
Posted: Jan 7, 2014 2:01 PM

They should count Hatfield's year as Danny's, as well. Hatfield could not do much without the talent he inherited from Danny.

Yet everyone here wants to talk about something else...***

[1]
Posted: Jan 7, 2014 2:03 PM

"Stalwart universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale—most certainly offer status. The Citadel offers character. "

Must say

[2]
Posted: Jan 7, 2014 2:25 PM

Dabo does have the program moving forward and is in great position to become Elite! Now let's take the next step and beat the coots and take back what is ours! Great job Dabo, Morris, and big V! Go Tigers!

Re: Must say

Posted: Jan 7, 2014 3:00 PM

agreed!
We Tiger fans can't water down these guys' accomplishments since Dabo took over, not just because we haven't beaten the coots...
all they've done, even with the turnover of coaching staff & all is pretty amazing in itself, then consider he'd never even been a coach before ever.
all the great recruiting & rankings & big games & wins!
it's something special for sure, but we still have some steps to climb...starting with stepping on USuCK on our way to a national title!!!

keep on movin'on up!!! to the top!!!

Go Tigers!

It was a real good year for us...

Posted: Jan 7, 2014 3:17 PM

The two losses really stung, but the wins over Georgia & Ohio State were special. 7-1 in the ACC is pretty d@mn good, too.

With this said, 2003 is still the year I remember most fondly since my days as an undergraduate. Thuds versus Georgia and Wake, followed by the biggest tear of wins I can remember.

Re: It was a real good year for us...

Posted: Jan 7, 2014 6:17 PM

Clemson fans can dress this failure up all you want to. Fact for 3yrs in a row,Clemson has not beaten the Gamecocks and has finished ranked 4 slots or more beneath the GAMECOCKS. 2014 - Life is wonderful wearing garnet and black.

Re: It was a real good year for us...

Posted: Jan 7, 2014 6:30 PM

Uscum roosters have an Alabama mouth and a Vanderbilt trophy case.

Uscum roosters have an Alabama mouth and a Vanderbilt trophy

Posted: Jan 7, 2014 6:31 PM

case

Case in point!

Posted: Jan 7, 2014 8:45 PM

Thank you for making my point! USUCK fans in our message boards trolling! Tell you what mister hand, since you love history so much, take both of my hands, both of my feet and triple it, o and take my one $&@% and add 4 to it! That's 65! &@"?!

Replies: 9   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Wake Forest
FOR SALE: Selling 2 tickets in UM. $225 for the pair. Please text if interested.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
961 people have read this post