Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Orange Bowl Prediction
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 2,505

Front Page Story: Orange Bowl Prediction

Jan 3, 2014, 12:40 PM

Orange Bowl Prediction

Can Clemson erase the memories of the loss two years ago and come away with a win? Can Ohio St. rebound from a disappointing finish to the season and defeat the Tigers? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

fire nikki!

Jan 3, 2014, 12:56 PM

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And call off the engagement!

Jan 3, 2014, 1:03 PM

;)

Re: fire nikki!

Jan 3, 2014, 1:12 PM [ in reply to fire nikki! ]

Before I have my engagement ring taken back, let me explain......

My heart and my gut say that Clemson is going to win, and even if I look at the game's X's and O's I think the Tigers have advantages at many spots, BUT....I picked Clemson to beat Florida St. and South Carolina and they didn't come through. So now, the Tigers need to show me that they can win the big game and perform on the national stage.

Deer Nikki, never mind those two jerks...

Jan 3, 2014, 1:21 PM

you're entitled to your opinion.

Even if it's wrong ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

haha, it's all good & gratz to you both! what concerns

Jan 3, 2014, 1:22 PM [ in reply to Re: fire nikki! ]

me more is david picking against you; you need to nip that thinking for himself in the bud.

;)

again, all the best to you both.

go tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just in case my prediction isn't posted prior to gametime.

Jan 3, 2014, 4:26 PM [ in reply to fire nikki! ]

I took the Tigers by the same score Nikki took the Bucks - 38-34 good guys. I'm hoping I am as dialed in as I was on the South Carolina prediction a few days ago.

https://soundcloud.com/clemsonsportstalk/gamecock-bowl-prediction-from

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgtnt_user_logo.pngbadge-ringofhonor-elswann.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prediction tracker...

Jan 3, 2014, 1:27 PM

Anyone with less points than Crump should be ashamed of themselves.

Nikki...this means you! Oh, and congrats.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

maybe she should take a lesson from us

Jan 3, 2014, 1:32 PM

and not suck up to the boss? or maybe not.

do you think crump sends nikki & david to jamaica for their honeymoon?

things that make you go hmmmmm...

He'll probably just give them a set of steak knives and

Jan 3, 2014, 1:33 PM

a gift card to the tigernet online store.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

i bet they're both giddy over opening that tmale...***

Jan 3, 2014, 1:35 PM

Orange Colored Glasses!***

Jan 3, 2014, 2:25 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prediction..***

Jan 3, 2014, 3:45 PM

Interesting that...

Jan 3, 2014, 4:37 PM

There has not been ONE prediction for someone other than CLEM to win by all these guys the entire year except for the girl picking OSU...

I'll say, CU....38-31***

Jan 3, 2014, 5:35 PM

Tajh will play loose and have a great game

Jan 3, 2014, 6:55 PM

Not a tremendous amount of pressure on him this game. No South Carolina monkey riding on his back to worry about. No pressure for all the marbles like he had with the FSU game. No heisman pressure like before the FSU game. This one if we win...great, but the downside to losing for him personally isn't like FSU or Usuc. His draft status may take more of a hit with a poor performance, but it's not looking great right now.
But...if he manages the game well, throws good throws, etc, this could be a nice opportunity for him to improve his draft status, erase some of the Usuc memories and leave with a nice W in a BCS bowl.
I think we see one of Tajh's best games as he will be loose and in a groove.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

45-24 OSU

Jan 3, 2014, 8:02 PM

Clemson's turnover problem continues.

Re: Front Page Story: Orange Bowl Prediction

Jan 3, 2014, 8:28 PM

Both teams likely score well over 30 points, just two great offenses. But Clemson does have a better D so if they take care of the ball, they should have more stops. OSU is not much of a threat throwing the deep ballot even consistently passing it at any length, so CBV should play to stop their rush game above all else. Would be interesting to see if OSU can win a game throwing it if they were forced to do so, I do not see it. But if Miller runs wild like. Shaw did and they play ball control anything could happen. The Tigers can slow their RB, have done so all year vs good RB's, but the running QB needs to be checked. This is likely a game decided by a FG in the absence of turnovers. Taj needs to be on target passing though as the OSU run D is good.

Most of these were pretty close.***

Jan 4, 2014, 3:19 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 2,505
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic