Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I hope the 8 year extension
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

I hope the 8 year extension

Jan 2, 2014, 3:03 PM

includes a clause for a bonus if Clemson beats SCar.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IMO, 100% of his salary should depend on that game

Jan 2, 2014, 3:04 PM

going forward.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Tell 'em franc....***

Jan 2, 2014, 3:07 PM

null

Re: IMO, 100% of his salary should depend on that game

Jan 2, 2014, 3:20 PM [ in reply to IMO, 100% of his salary should depend on that game ]

> going forward.

I hope you leave and never come back.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well that seems harsh, but why do you feel that way?***

Jan 2, 2014, 3:21 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I told you to stay away from his wife...

Jan 2, 2014, 3:30 PM

now look what you've done.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

He doesn't like dumpers/baptists like you.....

Jan 2, 2014, 3:32 PM [ in reply to Well that seems harsh, but why do you feel that way?*** ]

I can't blame him...

null

My feelings have been hurt. I just want to beat the coots.***

Jan 2, 2014, 3:34 PM

Don't get all '88 on us....***

Jan 2, 2014, 3:34 PM

null

If you need me, I'll be with franc

Jan 2, 2014, 3:35 PM

dodging traffic

When you see franc, give him a high-five...he'll know

Jan 2, 2014, 3:37 PM

what you mean...

null

it's about time someone gave that punk a piece of their mind***

Jan 2, 2014, 3:43 PM [ in reply to Re: IMO, 100% of his salary should depend on that game ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^Misspelled "someone other than Crump"***

Jan 2, 2014, 3:48 PM

i don't refer to crump in mere people terms...

Jan 2, 2014, 3:51 PM

as dsp ducks to avoid the lightning crashing around him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you always refer to yourself in 3rd person?***

Jan 2, 2014, 3:57 PM

often

Jan 2, 2014, 3:58 PM

if that's a problem, dsp doesn't see it.

Wow!!

Jan 2, 2014, 3:54 PM [ in reply to Re: IMO, 100% of his salary should depend on that game ]

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

gonna need some more trail mix if this keeps up...***

Jan 2, 2014, 3:57 PM

Re: I hope the 8 year extension

Jan 2, 2014, 3:06 PM

Luckily your opinion counts for squat

Re: I hope the 8 year extension

Jan 2, 2014, 3:10 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It already does (sort of)........

Jan 2, 2014, 3:13 PM

Dabo's contract includes incrementally larger bonus payments for 10, 11 and 12 win seasons (respectively).

Had Clemson defeated $CU for its 11th win, Dabo's bonus would have been larger.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: It already does (sort of)........

Jan 2, 2014, 3:53 PM

It must of not been big enough to get him motivated.

Re: It already does (sort of)........

Jan 2, 2014, 4:51 PM [ in reply to It already does (sort of)........ ]

Had we not played 2 high school teams his salary would have possibly been much smaller..S.C.State and Citadel..we were 1 of 3 Div. I teams to do that..

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic