Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Recruiting Update: Clemson to visit DE target
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Football Recruiting Update: Clemson to visit DE target

Dec 2, 2013, 8:36 AM

Clemson to visit DE target

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i just hope..

Dec 2, 2013, 3:38 PM

That by us biting it big on the national stage twice doesn't push away all of the talent we were hoping for. Don't get me wrong, we have great things to come, I just do not know if 17-18 year olds put family infront of money(sec).

Re: Football Recruiting Update: Clemson to visit DE target

Dec 2, 2013, 3:38 PM

anyone read the full article? did he really say that USC basically dominated the whole game??? I know they won but I thought the only bright spot of the game was how well the Clemson O line played. basically dominated run blocking and 3 of the sacks were TB's fault IMO???

Don't believe what you read in AJC

Dec 2, 2013, 3:44 PM

Williams, while most likely headed for the $$$(sorry that's what I think when a player lists Ole Miss and auburn as favorites), but reports seen around the web have him hunting down J Scott just to say hey, while visiting USuC Saturday.

Re: Football Recruiting Update: Clemson to visit DE target

Dec 2, 2013, 6:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Recruiting Update: Clemson to visit DE target ]

maybe not points but USC dominated the game ;at no time did Gamecocks feel they were in trouble

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

bs oconee

Dec 2, 2013, 6:58 PM

When we overcame two first half turnovers to tie the game going into the fourth, I guarantee ##### were nervous

Careful. You're interrupting his fantasy world. No matter,

Jan 24, 2014, 11:01 AM

their run is history. Beat down in DV this year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

williams would be a nice luxury

Jan 24, 2014, 10:49 AM

But he is by no means a need we have. Absolutely loaded at the DE position right now and for the foreseeable future. He has a good skill set , nice size and speed but the HS level of competition he faced was not top flight.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic