Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Tigers add 4-star receiver to 2015 class
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,207

Front Page Story: Tigers add 4-star receiver to 2015 class

Nov 23, 2013, 7:53 PM

Tigers add 4-star receiver to 2015 class

Decatur (GA) Columbia wide receiver Shadell Bell became Clemson's third commitment for the 2015 recruiting cycle. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: Tigers add 4-star receiver to 2015 class

Nov 23, 2013, 8:04 PM

dude looks 30, he is a junior in HS?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2013, 10:35 PM

Took the words right out of my mouth.
Hope he plays like a grown man.

Nov 24, 2013, 11:05 AM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: Tigers add 4-star receiver to 2015 class ]

Lol, I thought the same thing. Dude looks like he is 27 years old not 17.

He looks like he's 65 years old***

Nov 24, 2013, 12:16 PM

Welcome aboard Shadell!!' Congrats to being a Tiger!***

Nov 24, 2013, 5:22 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Welcome to Clemson young man! You made a great

Nov 24, 2013, 6:57 PM

decision on your future that will serve you well even after football. I can tell you there's never a day I'm not proud to call myself a Tiger. 2015: Watson, Dye, Peake and Bryant will be seniors, (? Sorry, Its been a long weekend) Boulware, Alexander.....I could go on but the point is, we've almost if not already reached the point of, "roloading", not just recruiting. We can certainly recruit, but 4 &5* receivers/athletes also want to come here because they can put up Heisman like #'s. Doesn't hurt when those undecided players see Nuk, Sammy, ect having all the success they are, they know if they have the drive and the God given talent, Clemson will coach you up to the next level. This guy is gonna be a huge addition to the program.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good decision

Nov 24, 2013, 7:05 PM

Pick up the phone and text Demarcus Robinson if you ever have doubts or if the crook Muschump comes offering you money...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Boy there are some stupid replies to this thread? Now we

Nov 24, 2013, 7:11 PM

are evaluating a kid's age???? LOL????

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Boy there are some stupid replies to this thread? Now we

Nov 24, 2013, 8:35 PM

Yep smell chicken

Welcome to Clemson young man!

Nov 24, 2013, 7:18 PM

You made a decision on your future that will serve you well, even after football. I assure you, there's never a day I'm not proud to call myself a Tiger Alum. 2015 (and for CU's forseeable future) may be a whole lot of fun. Let's see...... Watson, Dye, Peake and Bryant will be seniors, (? Sorry, Its been a long weekend) Williams, Pagano, Boulware, Alexander.....I could go on but the point is, we've almost if not already reached the point of, "roloading", not just recruiting. We can certainly recruit, but 4 &5* receivers/athletes not only want to come here because they can put up Heisman like #'s in CCM's system. Looks pretty favorable as well when those undecided players see Nuk, Sammy, ect having all the success they are. They see if they have the drive and the God given talent, Clemson will coach you up to the next level. This guy is gonna be a huge get for us.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,207
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic