Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mickey Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Mickey Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag

Nov 1, 2013, 10:41 AM

Friday Email Bag

Friday Email Bag
Each Friday I publish your comments and answer your questions.  To submit a comment or questions please email me at mickeyplyler@hotmail.com.

Mickey

I enjoy your thoughtful comments. I am proud of the progress the defense has made. My belief is the offense has

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey Mickey...always enjoy your blog & Tiger Fans questions*

Nov 1, 2013, 10:53 AM

GoTiGERS...bring some "White Meat" back to TigerTown!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mickey Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag

Nov 1, 2013, 11:56 AM

Nobody gives any credit to "Third Down Brown". He was always dependable and seemed to make a big third down catch when needed the most. Plus, he IS playing on Sundays.

Re: Mickey Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag

Nov 1, 2013, 12:58 PM

So Mickey, you trust the staff on the QB decision? I bet you said the same when Dabo and the gang refused to pull a sold out Kyle Parker too.

Stuart, what do you mean by playing catch up in recruiting from the pre-Dabo years?? You do realize that was the Tommy Bowden years, and that a lot of the experts like Plyler and his pumper brethren on Tigernet, used Bowden's supposed prowess in recruiting as the main excuse for tolerating his constant mediocre results on the field?

Sorry, but once again, you can't have it both ways gents. That's just like how Plyler just tried white washing Dabo's record against the chickens by using the excuse that "Sakerlina is better and Bowden wouldn't have beaten them". You can't have it both ways and be considered unbiased and objective. You claim that Dabo has elevated the program from where he inherited it from Bowden. Well common sense tells us, that if Bowden was beating the chickens, and they got better (supposedly) along with CU getting better under Dabo, then why have we lost 4 in a row and soon to be 5?? Are you really going to tell people that the level of improvement that Sakerlina made was exponentially greater than what Dabo has done for CU? The main reason the chickens "appear" to have gotten better is because their division is a shell of what it used to be. And the main reson they currently own us is not because they just turned into Supermen, it simply boils down to them being more physical and them WANTING it more than us, and that is why so many fans like myself have had it with all of Dabo's BS. 4 in a row is a disgrace, if it goes to 5, at the very least, some assistants should be looking for jobs, and if it goes to 6, we should clean house because no amount of 10 win seasons over mostly weak ACC teams and FCS schools should be enough to erase the horror of losing to those people and having to hear their #### mouths all year, every year.

Hey dlc1916

Nov 1, 2013, 1:19 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey dlc1916

Nov 1, 2013, 2:29 PM

I realize that everything I just said probably blew your pea brain up because it wasn't written in crayon and it included a lot of facts, so you had to result to insults. I'll take that as a compliment and I think deep down you know that I am right, or you really are one of the delusional pumpers that I referenced. If so, you have a lot in common with most chicken fans and Obama voters; too proud or ignorant or both to admit that you are or were wrong.

I live Far away from SC. I'd rather beat FSU.

Nov 1, 2013, 5:33 PM

Thankfully, I don't have to listen to coot idiocy, except from coot lurkers here on Tnet. And they are the most pathetic group of no-life losers
I've ever seen.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Paragraphs are free on T-Net. Even for non-donating coots.

Nov 2, 2013, 2:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey dlc1916 ]

You use them about like Spurrier uses time outs.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic