Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Boyd and Watford meet again in clash of 757 guys
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Boyd and Watford meet again in clash of 757 guys

Oct 30, 2013, 8:22 AM

Boyd and Watford meet again in clash of 757 guys

Senior quarterback Tajh Boyd played against current Virginia quarterback David Watford when the two played high school ball in Virginia, a 42-6 victory by Boyd's Phoebus team. What does Boyd say about his relationship with Watford? What does Watford say about Boyd? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: Boyd and Watford meet again in clash of 757 guys

Oct 30, 2013, 8:42 AM

I don't know Tajh Boyd personally, but, there is a kid others look up too and having a son myself that stands for good things makes me wonder how we ever got to the point where football became more important than character. This is a young man of character and whether he wins or loses ,while important, will not in the end define him. Clemson is fortunate to have someone that will go outside the campus and continue to be a leader and representative that we can all be proud of for for many years. It's rare in these times to have those qualities and I'm proud he chose to come to Clemson

Oct 30, 2013, 8:52 AM

I agree that Tajh is a great leader on and off the field, but I see many of our players have good character. I am very proud of the teams and the coaching staff Dabo has put together to play this game of football and to achieve greatness, both on the field and off the field. The standards to which our guys are held and the character they are developing will put them in great position to lead for the rest of their lives.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 30, 2013, 8:55 AM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: Boyd and Watford meet again in clash of 757 guys ]

We are so fortunate to have players with such character. I'm so proud that we recruit and retain players like Tajh Boyd, CJ Spiller who came back to donate $100,000 to the university, and Jeff Davis who mentors players. The list of alumni who display their loyalty to the university could go on and on. You don't see that at every university.

Don't forget Charlie dropping 250 Large

Oct 30, 2013, 11:34 AM

in the West End Zone 4-5 years ago.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He saved that money up by

Oct 30, 2013, 3:55 PM

not getting a haircut or buying a razor from the time he graduated until now.

Re: He saved that money up by

Oct 30, 2013, 5:50 PM

Now that was good!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 30, 2013, 5:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: Boyd and Watford meet again in clash of 757 guys ]

Amen to that my friend. He is a great young man!

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic