Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Player Update: C.J. Spiller & EJ Manuel on FSU vs Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,236

Football Player Update: C.J. Spiller & EJ Manuel on FSU vs Clemson

Oct 16, 2013, 9:51 PM

C.J. Spiller & EJ Manuel on FSU vs Clemson

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Player Update: C.J. Spiller & EJ Manuel on FSU vs Clemson

Oct 16, 2013, 10:11 PM

cj is the man haha

I enjoy seeing players like this... looks like they will

Oct 16, 2013, 10:11 PM

have a fun time watching the game

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

I love you CJ, but...

Oct 17, 2013, 7:43 AM

the word "looked" is one syllable, not two. :)

Re: I love you CJ, but...

Oct 17, 2013, 11:52 AM

Pretty sure he doesn't care what you think about his grammar. He's done more for this University in the past 8 years than you will never do for Clemson. I'm sure he would look-ed at you and laugh.

A few things ODT....

Oct 17, 2013, 4:30 PM

1. You don't know what I've done for the University.
2. I agree with you that CJ has done a great deal for Clemson and the exposure the University has received from his play on the football field.
3. While I appreciate everything he and every other Clemson alumnus has done for my alma mater, I think a graduate of our fine school should try to speak properly when in a public forum. That starts with saying "looked" and not "look-ed" ,"ask" and not "aks, etc.
4. Lastly, if and when he ever laughs at me for speaking properly (which I doubt will ever happen), I will let him know that I feel badly that he didn't take the opportunity he was given by Clemson University to educate himself in a better manner.

Re: A few things ODT....

Oct 17, 2013, 11:15 PM

1. I don't know what you've done for the University, but I'll bet the farm you haven't done close to what C.J. has.

2. Agree on that.

3. There you go thinking again. He's very successful and blessed. Everyone is blessed in different ways. He just so happens to be blessed as arguably the best RB in Clemson history and you're worried about his grammar while he's worried about making millions playing in the league. When he look-ed at his bank account, he has no worries about what you or anybody else thinks of his grammar. He's a successful man.

4. Lastly, I never said he would laugh at you because you use correct pronunciation. I was talking about laughing at you for critiquing his grammar. Also, I'm sure if you tell him how badly you feel for him because his grammar is not on point, he'd use that lightning speed to run to the nearest closet and cry. Don't know. Maybe he'd just aks you to kindly stay out of his business and appreciate what he has done for Clemson and continues to do.

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,236
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic