Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Nuk says he hasn't changed since NFL Draft
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Nuk says he hasn't changed since NFL Draft

Jun 28, 2013, 10:17 AM

Nuk says he hasn't changed since NFL Draft

Former Clemson receiver DeAndre "Nuk" Hopkins was in Easley Thursday, signing autographs and taking pictures with his fans. Hopkins told TigerNet at the event that he hasn't changed since being drafted by the Houston Texans, and feels like he still has a lot to prove. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

mebbe he can now afford a haircut...***

Jun 28, 2013, 10:29 AM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Re: mebbe he can now afford a haircut...***

Jun 28, 2013, 10:54 AM

Maybe if he had a closely cropped hair cut like Aaron Hernandez he would look more "professional."

Re: mebbe he can now afford a haircut...

Jun 28, 2013, 10:58 AM

professional as in football player or possible serial killer? need more info to know. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 28, 2013, 11:15 AM [ in reply to Re: mebbe he can now afford a haircut...*** ]

This is something I feel strongly about…

Ahh youth… A young man of his age and profession has many options when it comes to hairstyle - short, long, shaved or Mohawk to name a few. However, as an older man, some of those options will no longer be available. Speaking as an older man whose hairstyle options have been severely limited by biology, I would advise him to grow it while he can because at some point in his life, he may not be able!

Jun 28, 2013, 2:33 PM

L M A O, me and you both. When I was a young man,My hair was past my shoulders, and my beard laid on my chest. I'm sure a lot of people didn't like it, but I didn't give a chit what they liked. I liked it, and that was all that mattered to me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 28, 2013, 7:54 PM

I don't like that hair style either looks like u could grab their feet and mop a floor,but that's him if he likes it I like it wish he was still a tiger.

Jun 28, 2013, 8:58 PM [ in reply to Re: mebbe he can now afford a haircut...*** ]

ha ha. Mine was never that long, but it was nice to have that option! I grew a beard in college. It is still there, but the hair on top of my head migrated to my ears and nose!

Rock on, Nuke. Grow it while you can!!

What's wrong with his hair, exactly?***

Jun 28, 2013, 12:04 PM [ in reply to mebbe he can now afford a haircut...*** ]

"That the Tigers' Roar May Echo, O'er the mountain height."

Jun 28, 2013, 2:25 PM [ in reply to mebbe he can now afford a haircut...*** ]

That hair is Nuk, and for him, that is his identity in this part of his life. I would except him if his dreds drug the ground. That is just a part of who Nuk is!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His underwear has to be getting pretty crusty by now. ***

Jun 28, 2013, 10:29 AM

nm

Re: What's wrong with his hair, exactly?***

Jun 28, 2013, 12:34 PM

Nothing...just some dumba$$es on this board don't have anything better to discuss!

Looks a bit like aunt Jemima in these pics...

Jun 28, 2013, 12:36 PM

is that politically correct? I mean the older version - not the newer hip version...

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What is wrong with yall?

Jun 28, 2013, 1:36 PM

He's one of the best receivers we've ever had, and y'all are making stupid jokes about his appearance? Were you making jokes about his appearance when he was scoring touchdowns for us or making clutch plays? I'm sorry but I find your idiotic jokes tasteless and disrespectful to a young man who has NEVER done anything to blight our university! Grow up!

Re: What is wrong with yall?

Jun 28, 2013, 1:43 PM

Outstanding post, very well put!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FAIRWOODTIGER 67

Re: What is wrong with yall?

Jun 28, 2013, 11:57 PM

Help or Hurt, With or Against Clemson Univ. trying to win a National Championship in Football. Danny Ford stated that it took the coaching staff, every player, trainers, team doctor, administration, support of the student body and fan support, that everyone to win a NC. Hello!!, there's present players, future players, undecided players(high school & college) that's watching someone disrespect one of the football team most celebrated receiver, a youth man who was baptized and gave his life to CHRIST on the grounds of Clemson Univ. A young man who has been a role model, quiet giant and a successful athlete in many ways for Clemson. Please we must think before we speak. ALL-IN if you were of the TIGER NATION FAN BASE.

and most here would have his back in a fight! jeez, lighten

Jun 30, 2013, 11:57 AM [ in reply to What is wrong with yall? ]

up. my dad didn't like the way i wore my hair, until i let uncle sam's barber get a hold of it. and my dad loved me!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Love you Nuk...welcome back.***

Jun 28, 2013, 1:43 PM

Re: Front Page Story: Nuk says he hasn't changed since NFL Draft

Jun 28, 2013, 6:30 PM

I like his hair. If I'd known he was going to be in town, I'd have been there to get his signature and have my picture made with him.

Thank you, Nuk, for all those great plays, especially that 4th and 16 play. Never, ever give up!

Go Tigers!

NUK!

Jun 28, 2013, 7:01 PM

Look for me in Reliant. I will be wearing all orange.

Proud of you man

Re: mebbe one day you will understand the true measure of a man****

Jun 28, 2013, 8:09 PM

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic