Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mickey Plyler's Blog: Recruiting-Offense
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,829

Mickey Plyler's Blog: Recruiting-Offense

May 15, 2013, 9:41 AM

Recruiting-Offense

Recruiting-Offense
College football coaches are out this month hitting the recruiting trail once again and Clemson's staff is no different. The Tigers' staff has a different situation this year though because they have to be very selective in who they offer due to lack of scholarships.

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mickey Plyler's Blog: Recruiting-Offense

May 15, 2013, 9:53 AM

So would we take a commitment from Stanley Williams or are we trying to get Choice or Thomas-Williams?

Re: Mickey Plyler's Blog: Recruiting-Offense

May 15, 2013, 10:38 AM

personally I'd foget about Cook. Let him jerk Fla or someone else around till signing day. He had his shot at Clemson. We're fine with the two we got.

HOw about some D commits and another OL or two

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cook

May 15, 2013, 4:47 PM

Is much better than Oglesby or Fuller. He is the total package and could easily be a Five Star RB. This was a big loss and we need to replace him with a very talented player.

If Cook were to reconsider us, I'd take him in a second (and so would the entire coaching staff). He is a difference maker. When you are in the mix for elite players, sometimes you lose; can't get too worked up about it and I think Muschump will screw up enough to give us an opportunity. Joker Philips is an unbelievable recruiter though and has the Gators on a roll. Still a long shot for us but don't discount him just yet.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgtbn_110.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cook

May 15, 2013, 10:45 PM

With the OL, QB, RB, and WR depth, Cook would have a greater chance of staying healthy. Not having to be a workhorse type of back like Lattimore was at usc. Clemson is a home away from home. come join the FAMILY. ALL-IN COOK, NO DOUBT TIME DON'T WAY ON NOBODY.

WRs and LBs to come up behind the 2011 class***

May 15, 2013, 3:48 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Dude abides

Need to start spelling Watson's name correctly at some point

May 16, 2013, 7:28 AM

We're going to be talking about him for the next several years.

Deshaun/Deshawn which is it?

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cook

May 16, 2013, 7:37 AM

Forget Cook don't know why people cant move on. Staley Williams is big time need to lock him up and shut down rb recruiting. Wr think you will see us take a kid named nate brown. He and kitt will make big time wr class. Clemson will still need a speedster at wr I don't know if they found one yet

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,829
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic