Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Talented Louisiana receiver taking a hard look at Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Talented Louisiana receiver taking a hard look at Clemson

May 4, 2013, 1:48 PM

Talented Louisiana receiver taking a hard look at Clemson

Four-star receiver Trey Quinn out of Louisiana has offers from many of the big names in college football, but a trip to Clemson for the spring game has him taking a long look at what Clemson has to offer. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

great to steal this from sec land just to stick it to them***

May 4, 2013, 1:53 PM

We're gonna need a "possession" receiver to replace

May 4, 2013, 2:33 PM

Humphries. ;)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: We're gonna need a "possession" receiver to replace

May 4, 2013, 4:53 PM

This kid has hand and strength similar to Nuk, with deceptive speed like Sammy. You definely would have a go to receiver in this kid during cruicial down and distance, as well as during important game situations. He seen to be a complete and well rounded receiver who can do it all. Great hands,great route runner, blocker, slot receiver, speedy, backfield assister, special teamer. An all around baller, a true work horse playing receiver. This kid would have numberous opportunity with our offense. A diamond in the ruff. ALL-IN QUINN, OUR FUTURE QB IS LOOSING HIS ARM, WHILE CHAD MORRIS IS EXTENDING HIS PLAY BOOK.

Re: Front Page Story: Talented Louisiana receiver taking a hard look at Clemson ***

May 4, 2013, 5:14 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Re: We're gonna need a "possession" receiver to replace

May 4, 2013, 5:33 PM

Lol I hope you meant future QB is loosening his arm, not loosing! Good post though I totally agree??

These diamonds in the rough

May 4, 2013, 6:03 PM

Are going to start taking a serious look at Clemson...and I love it!! I think we are beginning a new era of stealing away some of these would be elite "SEC" kids and its awesome!!

A new day is dawning folks, and the "SEC", Carvell, Korncoot, etc..had better take note!

Clemson is coming!!!!!!

Go Tigers!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: Talented Louisiana receiver taking a hard look at Clemson

May 4, 2013, 6:45 PM

Reminds me skill wise of wes welker. Or tyler grisham, Or perhaps even Adam Humphires.

May 4, 2013, 9:06 PM

Speaking of grisham. Didn't his brother verbally commit to us a long time ago? Is he still committed or is he somewhere else?

May 6, 2013, 10:32 AM

Good question. His name is Drake Grisham. I believe he was a 2013 prospect, but I can't find any recent news on him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic