Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Hall of Famer Jim Kelly had questions for Dabo during his nephew's recruitment
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,766

Front Page Story: Hall of Famer Jim Kelly had questions for Dabo during his nephew's recruitment

Apr 16, 2013, 2:07 PM

Hall of Famer Jim Kelly had questions for Dabo during his nephew's recruitment

Former Buffalo Bills quarterback Jim Kelly played at the game's highest level, and he wanted to make sure that his nephew went to a school that could help his own dreams come true. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: Hall of Famer Jim Kelly had questions for Dabo during his nephew's recruitment

Apr 16, 2013, 10:01 PM

To see Jim Kelly decked out in all that orange, man, that is just friggin cool. Say what you want, he may have lost 'em, but he went to four straight Super Bowls. To see a Miami alum, who is extremely outspoken about his affiliation to Miami, all that orange is a huge attraction for others. Think of Morris talking to Kelly about experience, recruiting............

Re: Front Page Story: Hall of Famer Jim Kelly had questions for Dabo during his nephew's recruitment

Apr 17, 2013, 9:21 AM

You pretty much took the words right out of my mouth. It is nice to see famous people wearing Clemson Orange.

so humble***

Apr 18, 2013, 7:25 PM

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,766
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic