Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Morris refuses to be satisfied as he pushes himself and his players
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Morris refuses to be satisfied as he pushes himself and his players

Apr 17, 2013, 11:49 PM

Morris refuses to be satisfied as he pushes himself and his players

Offensive coordinator Chad Morris is the architect of one of college football's most explosive offenses, but he refuses to let his players settle for the status quo, and his postgame interview from Saturday proves that point. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I truly believe Crump is putting this headline up on

Apr 18, 2013, 12:08 AM

a tee just to test me. But I shall show restraint and refrain from making a humorous comment and I will just say I hope Morris is right and his offense continues to improve. If it does, Boyd will win the Heisman. A win over UGA will be a huge catalyst for his campaign, and a win over the coots will seal it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Merge it with an earlier article on this site and you've got

Apr 18, 2013, 2:27 AM

... something like:

"Morris won't be satisfied until he has beaten the #####"

Is that what you were alluding to?

But, now I probably just got in trouble.

No, I was alluding to Boyd's Heisman chances

Apr 18, 2013, 7:46 AM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Merge it with an earlier article on this site and you've got

Apr 18, 2013, 12:59 PM [ in reply to Merge it with an earlier article on this site and you've got ]

It's screwed up that on here we can't call the coots by the name they go by, but they can call us what ever the H&ll they want to call us. That's right crump, pamper the c o c ks on here. And please make them feel welcome where the donating Clemson fans don't want them.

Re: Merge it with an earlier article on this site and you've got

Apr 18, 2013, 6:32 PM [ in reply to Merge it with an earlier article on this site and you've got ]

I'm sure Morris and Dabo can't wait to challenge their personal resume with a future D1 state win.

You showed tremendous restraint -- well done! So how are

Apr 18, 2013, 7:58 AM [ in reply to I truly believe Crump is putting this headline up on ]

the CA (Comedians Anonymous) meetings going?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Scott and Elliot Calling Plays....a Preview

Apr 18, 2013, 9:40 AM

Is this a sign of things to come after next year??

Re: Scott and Elliot Calling Plays....a Preview

Apr 18, 2013, 9:41 AM

sigh

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why not

Apr 18, 2013, 10:02 AM [ in reply to Scott and Elliot Calling Plays....a Preview ]

it gives morris a chance to sit back and observe the players

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

I was kinda thinking the same...

Apr 18, 2013, 1:16 PM [ in reply to Scott and Elliot Calling Plays....a Preview ]

I hope coach Morris stays, but it's nice to see Jeff Scott call plays. Rather than going with an outsider (should Morris leave), I wonder if these guys are being groomed for an O-Coordinator position?

Sadly, probably. He can impart knowledge but not personality***

Apr 18, 2013, 10:23 PM [ in reply to Scott and Elliot Calling Plays....a Preview ]

Re: Front Page Story: Morris refuses to be satisfied as he pushes himself and his players

Apr 18, 2013, 1:15 PM

i'm a retired coach and i feel i know football and coaching. Chad Morris is tremendous at what he does. he is demanding, goes at the basics and little things and, most of all, he is demanding. If you demand it, they will do it, it becomes a matter of how soon. If they get just as demending on the other side of the ball, Clemson will be outstanding. Chad, keep pushing the envelop!

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic